Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 10 things to look out for in our June issue
- 3 Easy Steps to Silky-Smooth Skin
- Best Veggie Recipes of 2015
- 7 Gnocchi Recipes You’ll Cook Time and Time Again
- Veganuary Challenge Week One
- The Ultimate Recipes For Veganuary!
- 10 must-cook Christmas recipes for vegetarians
- 9 Essential Recipes For People Who’ve Ditched Gluten
- Your Week’s Dinners Sorted.
- 5 Jamie Oliver Recipes That Make Us Glad We’re Veggie
- Vegan? Just Ask!
- View all
5 Breakfast Upgrades From Honestly Healthy You Need To Try!
Spoiler Alert: there's not a cup of coffee in sight!
If you thought following an alkaline diet meant living off a handful of chia seeds and a glass of water, think again! Natasha's creamy bircher muesli is so comforting and delicious, plus if you make a big batch, you're set up for the rest of the week.
OK, so, this might be more of a lazy weekend brunch kinda recipe, but who doesn't love a lazy weekend brunch! We're big fans of the scrumptious blackberry compote drizzled over the top.
Most of us know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? Well, this protein-packed power house takes just five minutes to put together and will keep you full until lunch! Win-win!
A warming bowl of winter porridge doesn't have to mean a boring brekkie, nor does it mean you have to dollop spoonfuls of golden syrup over the oats to jazz things up. We love Natasha's immune boosting version, packed with cinnamon, baobab fruit, chia seeds and star anise – delish!
Don't think you've got time to make this in the morning? Good news, veggies! This tasty morning meal takes just 15 minutes to throw together.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks