Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- Sadie Frost’s Beauty Secrets
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Miguel Barclay’s Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Our Top 5 Organic Beauty Buys
- Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
- 4 things top chefs can’t stand
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- 10 Extraordinary Uses For Coconut Oil
- THE ULTIMATE VEGAN WEDDING CAKE
- 10 Easy Recipes to Enjoy This National Vegetarian Week
- 6 of the poshest and most expensive treats in the world
- OUR TOP 5 NON-WIPE CLEANSERS
- Fairtrade Fortnight
- Fairtrade & Fabulous
- View all
8 Sizzling Summer Dresses
Flaunt your way through balmy, heady days with our pick of the best ethical dresses this season
Stripes never go out of fashion, and we’re huge fans of this chic ensemble, complete with a faux leather belt. You’ll certainly stand out from the crowd, whatever the occasion.
Making a fashion statement doesn’t mean compromising on ethical standards. This gorgeous maxi dress is made from recycled plastic bottles. We’re in love with the gorgeous botanical print and cut of this gown!
Available in Sherbet, Pink or Mango Orange, this was a hit in our recent instagram takeover with Nomads Clothing. A flutter of bright colour emerges through the blue base to give a boho feel to this pretty dress.
Black doesn’t have to be reserved for your winter wardrobe: combine this with bright sandals and a pair of sunglasses and you’ll be good to go.
Made from 100% organic cotton, this dress is an all-round hit: it’s comfy, ethical and looks great. Channel a nautical vibe and pair with navy accessories for bonus summer style points.
With its stunning print and super-soft bamboo fabric, the Koro Maxi Dress is your ticket to effortless chic this summer. We love the pale lavender hue, it’s bang on trend.
Every summer wardrobe needs a jersey dress, and the beauty of white is that it goes with anything. We especially love the elegant waist tie!
Slip on this classic summer dress for an instant hourglass figure. Pair with a bold necklace and wood-effect wedges for a staple look.
More from Vegetarian blog
Need a new mascara? These ethical mascaras worth sp-lashing out for, as tested by Sadie Frost and Veggie deputy editor Sian Bunney
Feast your eyes on these delicious offerings and enjoy all week long!
We’ve always been desperate to find out the secrets behind Sadie Frost’s youthful, supple skin. This issue she spills the beans to Paisley Tedder…
Make these simple swaps today and do your bit to save the planet!
Ella Mills, the author, chef and entrepreneur behind plant-based powerhouse, Deliciously Ella, divulges her vegan meal secrets and shares an insight into her diet for a day…