Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- The Daily Grind
- The Best Low-Fat Hairy Biker Recipes
- Warning For UK Shoppers Over Toxic Toys
- Jazz up roasted veggies in an instant with this simple herb butter
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- It’s World Vegetarian Day, let’s talk all things Veggie…
- 3-COURSE VEGAN EASTER
- natural remedies for rosacea
- 5 Breakfast Upgrades From Honestly Healthy You Need To Try!
- 5 Reasons We Love The McCartneys
- 9 Mushroom Recipes You’ll Definitely Make Room For
- View all
7 Gnocchi Recipes You’ll Cook Time and Time Again
Gnocchi makes a welcome change from pasta, especially for us veggies! If you only cook them halfway they will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and can also be frozen. At serving time, simply cook them quickly in salted boiling water. Bellissimo!
This delicious Italian dish is simple to put together and a joy to eat. What more could you want in a meal?
Makes the most of gnocchi's great pairing with cheese, this recipe will soon become a family favourite.
A simple, Italian classic – you can't go wrong with this one.
Gnocchi and sage are the perfect match and with the addition of asparagus and lemon butter you'll be sent to food heaven.
Rich Italian flavours and a melting cheesey top – total comfort food!
This may be seen as a slightly unusual combination, but it's truly delicious!
A simple, tasty veggie supper for two.
More from Vegetarian blog
Need a new mascara? These ethical mascaras worth sp-lashing out for, as tested by Sadie Frost and Veggie deputy editor Sian Bunney
Make these simple swaps today and do your bit to save the planet!
Ella Mills, the author, chef and entrepreneur behind plant-based powerhouse, Deliciously Ella, divulges her vegan meal secrets and shares an insight into her diet for a day…
Deputy editor, Sian, visited Live True London's Vauxhall and Nine Elms salon to be treated to ORLY's vegan Breathable Nails polish – read on to find out her verdict!
Find out what deputy editor, Sian thought when she ventured out to Boxpark Shoreditch to try the latest vegan and veggie items on the menu...