Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Have you made these 5 Incredible Avocado Recipes?
- 7 Gnocchi Recipes You’ll Cook Time and Time Again
- The Ultimate Recipes For Veganuary!
- The power of plants
- Become a vegan natural chef with CNM
- 6 of the Best Mood-Boosting Foods
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- Sophie Michell’s 3 Ways With Pancakes
- 8 Easy Ways To Make Your Skin Glow!
- 10 Things to Look Out For in our July issue
- 10 Vegetarian Christmas Recipes That Aren’t Nut Roast
- View all
This incredible company is celebrating its 25th birthday this year and from its staple pieces that launched the brand, to the exciting new products on sale this year (Vegetarian Chicken Paella, anyone?), these foods have always seen us veggies right. From being the only veggie in the family as a teenager, to rushing in late from work in need of a quick and easy dinner, Linda McCartney Foods has grown up with us. Thanks Linda!
Stella McCartney is one of the UK's most in-demand fashion designers and, through her incredible designs, Stella has made cruelty-free fashion mainstream. Never once buckling to pressure to incorporate leather or fur into her lines, Stella has paved the way for other cool vegetarian fashion companies to launch.
Since he and Linda became vegetarian in 1975, Paul has never shied away from speaking his mind about animal rights in interviews, and as such, has coined some of the most well known quotes on vegetarianism ever.
Mary took after her mum with a successful career as a photographer and then launching two fantastic cookbooks that every household should own – Food and At My Table. This recipe for Black Bean Burgers, from At My Table, is one of our top veggie burger recipes of all time!
Paul, Mary and Stella launched Meat-free Monday in 2009 and celebrities, restaurants, schools and other organisations are all a part of this not-for-profit campaign. And what a good idea it is too, because whilst giving up meat might be too much for some people, having a meat-free day once a week feels more achievable.
More from Vegetarian blog
Need a new mascara? These ethical mascaras worth sp-lashing out for, as tested by Sadie Frost and Veggie deputy editor Sian Bunney
Make these simple swaps today and do your bit to save the planet!
Ella Mills, the author, chef and entrepreneur behind plant-based powerhouse, Deliciously Ella, divulges her vegan meal secrets and shares an insight into her diet for a day…
Deputy editor, Sian, visited Live True London's Vauxhall and Nine Elms salon to be treated to ORLY's vegan Breathable Nails polish – read on to find out her verdict!
Find out what deputy editor, Sian thought when she ventured out to Boxpark Shoreditch to try the latest vegan and veggie items on the menu...