Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- THE ULTIMATE VEGAN WEDDING CAKE
- The Expert Gardener’s Guide to Growing Courgettes
- 4 RECIPES FOR UK COFFEE WEEK
- The 10 best Pancake Day recipes!
- 8 Movie Snacks to Make this Halloween
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK TWO
- 6 Ways With… Rainbow Chard
- 7 Showstopping Vegan Bakes
- 5 Seasonal Abel And Cole Recipes To Try This Month
- Mother Earth
- World Plant Milk Day
- View all
The Ultimate Vegan Christmas Gift Guide
Another World Vegan Month has been and gone and with the start of a new month, December turns our attention to the looming festivities and excitement to gather together with our loved ones. So whether you’re shopping for a fabulous free-from foodie, ethical fashion lover or green beauty queen, we’ve found some of the best vegan-friendly gifts to leave under the tree this year...
With nine essential eye makeup brushes these will fast become a staple to your morning routine. Plus they come packaged in an eco-friendly canvas bag.
Choose from either baobab (rich in vitamin C), super-cacao (high in antioxidants) or moringa (rich in iron).
A little bit of ethical luxury for a loved one who adores essential oils of jasmine, orange blossom and cedarwood.
For the matcha fan in your life! They'll love their perfectly smooth matcha latte thanks to 80 fine natural baby bamboo bristles.
A devilishly moreish chewy chocolate confection with a hint of crunch. The limited-edition Taste of Christmas flavour is gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
The perfect versatile bag with removable and adjustable long leather strap.
Scrub away winter dryness with a cleansing body polish and moisturise with a luxurious body butter.
These PETA approved vegan boots are the perfect accessory to a winter wardrobe, and they're water-resistant, too!
Filled with 25 assorted vegan snacks to discover, enjoy and to share!
Give the gift of a peaceful slumber with this 100% natural room mist, to soothe the soul at bedtime and encourage deeper sleep.
Oh-so-luxurious woven Italian fabric print and lined with glimmering geometric faux leather, we're adding this purse straight to our wishlist.
Five bars from this colourful range are vegan. We love the Panama 80% using Fairtrade cacao, cane sugar and Bourbon vanilla.
Available in eight shades, INIKA lipsticks are the perfect addition to their natural beauty routine.
The best kick start to their New Year's healthy eating habits with a weekend dedicated to raw and plant-based recipes.
A cruelty-free and oil-free foundation formulated without parabens. Available in a range of shades to suit all skin tones.
This grain-free raw superfood mix is packed with chia seeds, sprouted buckwheat, hulled hemp, flax seed, almonds, coconut, apricots, mulberries and pumpkin seeds. Breakfast has never tasted so good!
A range of vegan nail polishes, hand-blended in small batches and sure to add a hint of glamour to the festivities.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks