Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 5 Reasons We Love The McCartneys
- 3 Top Tips For Starting A Cruelty-Free Business
- Go Greek and Vegan at The Athenian
- 8 Movie Snacks to Make this Halloween
- Tried & Tested Vegan Cheese
- 4 things top chefs can’t stand
- One blender: three ways
- 10 things to look out for in our April issue
- How to prep your veg… Cordon Bleu style!
- 10 things to look out for in our March issue!
- 7 Recipes for Clean Eating
- View all
10 Vegan Recipes To Try Today
Loved Veganuary? Then you'll love these scrumptious recipe ideas!
Veganism doesn't have to mean clean eating – pass me a slice a of pizza, please!
We're going chickpea crazy for these spicy versions of the Mediterranean favourite – pop in a wholemeal pitta for a tasty lunch option.
Now that Spring has arrived we're on the hunt for some exciting salads, and this roasted veg version doesn't disappoint. Enjoy on its own or prepare as a tasty side dish.
Who said vegan food was just grains and legumes? Treat yourself to this comforting classic from Honestly Healthy.
Fancy getting a bit more creative than just the usual veggie bangers and mash? This tasty vegan casserole will push all the right buttons.
As the days are beginning to get longer and brighter, we've been craving something a little lighter. Madeleine's vegan tacos are packed full of protein and flavour!
Sunny days were made for bowls of fresh courgetti - we love this one from The Naturalista.
Is there anything better than roasted squash paired with a fresh, crisp salad? We feel a new lunch time favourite coming on!
If Jamie says something is the best, then you can certainly expect it to be so! We predict even the most ardent meat eaters will love every mouthful of this tasty burger.
Still feeling peckish? Make sure you leave room for a generous helping of this fluffy vanilla sponge – a fabulous alternative to a Victoria sponge cake.
More from Vegetarian blog
Need a new mascara? These ethical mascaras worth sp-lashing out for, as tested by Sadie Frost and Veggie deputy editor Sian Bunney
Make these simple swaps today and do your bit to save the planet!
Ella Mills, the author, chef and entrepreneur behind plant-based powerhouse, Deliciously Ella, divulges her vegan meal secrets and shares an insight into her diet for a day…
Deputy editor, Sian, visited Live True London's Vauxhall and Nine Elms salon to be treated to ORLY's vegan Breathable Nails polish – read on to find out her verdict!
Find out what deputy editor, Sian thought when she ventured out to Boxpark Shoreditch to try the latest vegan and veggie items on the menu...