Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Sophie Michell’s 3 Ways With Pancakes
- Green Cleaning Company Bio-D Signs Up To Plastic Pact
- 10 Extraordinary Uses For Coconut Oil
- The Best of Veganuary
- Our Top 5 Organic Beauty Buys
- 9 famous foods you won’t believe were made by accident
- Indespensible tips for cooking shallots
- Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
- 5 Jamie Oliver Recipes That Make Us Glad We’re Veggie
- The Best Low-Fat Hairy Biker Recipes
- It’s World Vegan Month Let’s Talk All Things Vegan…
- View all
Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Specially Selected Butternut Squash & Chestnut Mushrooms in a Wensleydale Sauce, £2.99
Specially Selected Vegetable Parcels (Available in Spinach, Leek and Cheddar or Mushroom, Stilton and Cranberry), £1.99
Specially Selected Wellington Slices (Available in Butternut Squash, Brie and Cranberry or Cauliflower, Leek and Goats Cheese), £2.99
Specially Selected Nut Roasts (Available in Beetroot and Brie with Cranberry Sauce or Sweet Potato and Vegetable with Camembert Cheese), £3.49
This year, Waitrose & Partners announced the expansion of its own-label vegan and vegetarian ranges, with 25 new products on its shelves. Here's two of the stand-out veggie offerings for Christmas – editor, Holly can attest to their tastiness! Brie Cranberry Parcels, £12 for 4
Butternut Squash'age Rolls, £11 for 4
Vegetarian Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Rosti, £7 for 2
Jolly and Holly Chocolate & Salted Caramel Dessert, £13
Vegan Stuffed Butternut Squash, 710g, £10
Tesco Finest Port-Infused Aged Blue Stilton®, 250g, £3
This succulent vegetarian beef-flavour roast is made with rehydrated textured soya protein and onion, and finished with a red wine and shallot glaze.
Enjoy a tasty vegan nut roast mix that's easy to make – just add water and bake in the recyclable oven tray provided! Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts and vegetables, and make an amazing meat-free, vegetarian and vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by all.
This tasty vegan roast is the perfect centrepiece as part of a plant-based festive dinner table. Made with plant proteins and flavoured with fresh Italian parsley and rosemary, this roast won’t disappoint!
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks
We can't wait to visit!