Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 5 insanely good vegetarian picnic recipes you won’t have tried
- 4 essential tips for growing your best-ever tomatoes
- 7 Times Tesco’s Recipes Totally Nailed It for Vegetarians
- Have you made these 5 Incredible Avocado Recipes?
- 5 Breakfast Upgrades From Honestly Healthy You Need To Try!
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- 4 SUPER SALADS AND 3 OF THE BEST DRESSINGS
- How to make your best ever spice blend
- LUCY SIEGLE’S 5 EASY ECO HACKS
- 6 Ways To Make Water More Interesting
- World Plant Milk Day
- View all
7 Things to Look Out For in the March Issue
Spring is on the way and we're checking in on our health with a full body scan. Pick up a copy with the latest expert advice and nutritional insights for a functional mind, body and soul.
Quinoa, cacao and goji berries may be in vogue but they aren't the cheapest ingredients on your shopping list. Nutritionist Lily Soutter tell us how to maintain a health diet without blowing your budget.
From fasting to grazing, how much should we eat for optimum health? We investigate the trend for intermittent fasting and ask if it's really the route to sustainable weight loss.
If the faint whiff of bread, pasta or cake makes your jeans feel tight, we hear you. Rather than set yourself an unrealistic weight-loss goal by eliminating carbs completely, this year, put them back on the menu with the help of our experts and tasty recipes.
Increase your veggies and your weight-loss with our 5:2 meal plan: high flavour, minimum effort and maximum results.
The war on single-use plastic is on. Are you ready to make a stand? We uncover the natural beauty brands going above and beyond to tread gently on the planet.
As the seasons change, so too does our yearning to be outdoors. With lighter nights beckoning, we put the new eco kit to the test, to welcome in the bracing winds and blue skies.
If all that wasn't enough to tempt you, we've included a vegan mini-mag, free for every reader, filled with plant-based recipes, tips and ideas to make going vegan a breeze.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks