Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 7 Honey Recipes for National Honey Week
- Jazz up roasted veggies in an instant with this simple herb butter
- World Plant Milk Day
- 10 things to look out for in our March issue!
- 5 Reasons We Love The McCartneys
- 6 things top chefs can’t live without
- 6 Natural Ingredients to Know Now
- Tried & Tested Vegan Cheese
- The easiest way to make more of sage
- natural remedies for rosacea
- The easiest way to make more of tarragon
- View all
9 Essential Recipes For People Who’ve Ditched Gluten
Coeliac sufferers ahoy! Whether you're new to a gluten free diet or a seasoned coeliac we've put together a list of essential recipes you can have tucked up your sleeve when you're lacking inspiration.
Great gluten-free bread recipes are always few and far between, but this one by Phil Vickery certainly separates the best from the rest.
For a tasty breakfast, look no further! Buying muesli can be tricky when you're on a gluten free diet, so why not make your own and keep a jar stocked up in the cupboard?
Everyone craves a sweet treat, so having a few gluten free cookie recipes up your sleeve is certainly a must.
Did someone say gluten-free, vegan brownies?!
These sticky fruit and nut bars are the perfect afternoon snack. Packed full of superfood goodness they’ll keep you going with natural energy.
For those of you who fancy a challenge, why not make your own gluten free pasta?
Life without pancakes would be a very sad thing. This one is essential.
Roasted vegetables are a staple, incorporate them into a salad or just eat them as they are – delish!
If you're a lover of Italian food why not switch gluten-filled pizza and pasta for a delicious risotto? Just be sure to opt for vegetarian Parmesan-style cheese and ensure your vegetable stock doesn't contain any sneaky gluten.
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...