Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 9 Mushroom Recipes You’ll Definitely Make Room For
- 10 Things to Look Out For in Our January Issue
- Easy Recipes That You’ll Want to Make Every Week
- Fairtrade Fortnight
- 10 Vegan Recipes To Try Today
- 7 Tasty Ways with Pesto
- Sign of the times: Áine Carlin on Fashion Revolution Week
- 6 simple tips for cooking aubergine
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- 7 Tasty Treats for National Chocolate Week
- 12 vegetarian hacks that are borderline genius
- View all
7 Recipes for Clean Eating
This month we’ve added a 28 Days of Clean Eating supplement - free with every Veggie Mag; this little book is set to be your go-to guide for a healthier new you this February, here are your seven bonus recipes…
The combination of a fresh fruit smoothie, fragrant vanilla and crunchy granola makes a great start to the day.
This squash and coconut soup is the perfect healthy, warming lunch; make a big batch so then you have leftovers to take to work!
For the growing number of gluten-free, raw and health-conscious eaters, vegetable pasta is a godsend and this recipe is totally delicious!
These enchiladas contains all the protein goodness veg can give, while not compromising on mexican flavours.
A classic hot and sour soup found all over Thailand. It’s normally served as a clear broth but the coconut milk helps round off the hot chilli flavours in this recipe.
Gluten-free quinoa gives this dish an extra dose of protein.
Just one serving of cauliflower contains 77% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and this salad is the perfect way to enjoy it!
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys