Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 5 insanely good vegetarian picnic recipes you won’t have tried
- 7 Things to Look Out For in the March Issue
- 5 Reasons To Try This Vegan Company That Gives Back
- 7 Tasty Treats for National Chocolate Week
- 8 Recipes That Use Coconut Oil Like A Boss
- Watch! Deliciously Ella’s Salted Maca Fudge Recipe
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK THREE
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- 7 Recipes for Clean Eating
- 10% off your first order from GIVE Kitchen!
- 7 Delicious Zero-Waste Dishes
- View all
7 Recipes for Clean Eating
This month we’ve added a 28 Days of Clean Eating supplement - free with every Veggie Mag; this little book is set to be your go-to guide for a healthier new you this February, here are your seven bonus recipes…
The combination of a fresh fruit smoothie, fragrant vanilla and crunchy granola makes a great start to the day.
This squash and coconut soup is the perfect healthy, warming lunch; make a big batch so then you have leftovers to take to work!
For the growing number of gluten-free, raw and health-conscious eaters, vegetable pasta is a godsend and this recipe is totally delicious!
These enchiladas contains all the protein goodness veg can give, while not compromising on mexican flavours.
A classic hot and sour soup found all over Thailand. It’s normally served as a clear broth but the coconut milk helps round off the hot chilli flavours in this recipe.
Gluten-free quinoa gives this dish an extra dose of protein.
Just one serving of cauliflower contains 77% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and this salad is the perfect way to enjoy it!
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks