Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 6 Spiralizer Recipes That Will Brighten Up Your Day!
- 7 Tasty Ways with Pesto
- Nutrition Chat…
- 5 Creative Concoctions for Your Morning Commute
- 9 Mushroom Recipes You’ll Definitely Make Room For
- The Daily Grind
- 5 Reasons We Love The McCartneys
- 6 Ways With… Rainbow Chard
- 10 things to look out for in our October issue
- 7 Showstopping Vegan Bakes
- Veganuary Challenge
- View all
21 Ways to Eat Healthily on a Budget
There's nothing better than finding a delicious, nutritious recipe that you can rustle up on a budget, so we've made a list of healthy recipes that are cheap and cheerful
This salad uses the runny egg to contribute to the dressing to make it rich and filling, it's the perfect and super-healthy lunch or supper that won't break the bank.
These bites are the perfect protein-packed, post-workout treat which can be made in bulk to set you up with healthy snacks for the week.
It's jam packed with veg and is a hearty, warming, comfort-food dish that can be eaten all year round.
Homemade beans on toast are a super-scrumptious, protein-filled snack that will keep you going all day.
Healthy eggs poached in a tomato sauce - what's not to love about shakshuka?
This would make a delicious dinner that your body will love and on top of that you could save some for lunch the next day!
A light and zesty salad, packed with healthy ingredients, and perfect for long lazy lunches.
This recipe gives a fresh lift to the ever-faithful vegetable risotto.
Exchange full fat halloumi with a lighter version for a tasty, simple salad.
This one is quick, easy and delicious; what more could you want when you are on a health kick?
This quick and simple pasta dish is full of veggie goodness!
This smoothie is great for refueling your body post-workout or just simply having as a nutritious breakfast.
Spiralizing your veg is great for making a filling salad packed with vitamins.
This has to be the ultimate salad. Delish!
A perfect, warming dish with it's sweet spices – simply a bowl of yummy, comfort food.
Friday night fodder, even when you're on a health kick? Yes please! Plus they're cheap to make – perfect.
For a nutritious lunch on the go, prepare a light Italian Spinach Frittata and serve with a green salad.
This recipe has bundles of flavour, it's delicious!
This mushroom risotto is wonderfully creamy and filling, perfect for when the weather is on the turn but you still want to keep a healthy diet.
Jose Pizzaro ticks all of the boxes with this recipe.
A delcious, healthy bake that all the family can enjoy.
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys