Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Veganuary Challenge Week One
- Green Cleaning Company Bio-D Signs Up To Plastic Pact
- Nutrition Chat…
- 10 Things to Look out for in our December Issue
- 5 Recipes To Try This Pancake Day
- 5 health boosting smoothie ingredients
- The Best Low-Fat Hairy Biker Recipes
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- How to prep your veg… Cordon Bleu style!
- The Melissa Hemsley Tabasco Recipe We’re Loving!
- Meet The Bars With Benefits
- View all
Our Top 5 Organic Beauty Buys
Protect your skin against the harsh British winter with these premium products
This vegan moisturiser gently nourishes skin by clearing blemishes and restoring cells. Plus, it's made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. Win win!
Designed to cleverly disguise dark eye circles and discolouration, these soft shades glide onto the skin to give a radiant, flawless finish. The palette is also available in varying tones to match any skin type.
If you struggle to drift off at night, try adding a drizzle of this to your evening bath. The soothing scents of lavender and chamomile are sure to send you straight to sleep once your head hits the pillow.
From earthy browns to feminine pinks and bold reds, each product in this dazzling lipstick collection is made with organic ingredients and free from palm oil. Ideal for adding a touch of shimmer to your beauty routine!
This facial serum is a bit on the pricey side, but when you read its eco-credentials you see why. Rich in azulene, wild-crafted Blue Tansy and organic oils, it acts as an all-in-one face oil and moisturiser to gently soothe and rejuvenate skin cells.
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys