Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK TWO
- 7 Honey Recipes for National Honey Week
- 8 Movie Snacks to Make this Halloween
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- Indespensible tips for cooking shallots
- Fairtrade Fortnight
- 5 Seasonal Abel And Cole Recipes To Try This Month
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- natural remedies for rosacea
- Our Favourite Gluten-free Products for Coeliac Awareness Week
- 5 health boosting smoothie ingredients
- View all
10% off your first order from GIVE Kitchen!
Try this new vegan food company today...
GIVE Kitchen lovingly prepare nutritious plant based, vegan wholefood and conveniently deliver it to direct to your door, whether it be your home or office anywhere in the UK.
At GIVE, the cooks believe that eating clean, plant based and wholesome food keeps your mind, body and soul in perfect balance, whilst contributing to saving the planet by reducing greenhouse gasses and deforestation and helping to decrease unnecessary suffering to animals.
GIVE is the perfect solution for those who already lead a vegan lifestyle and would benefit from the convenience of having fresh and nutritious plant based meals delivered to their door. GIVE is also ideal for those looking to take the step from vegetarianism to veganism or to those who are looking to detox, lose weight and tone up from eating a cleaner and healthier diet.
GIVE offers a delicious range of lunches, main meals, energy balls and luxury truffles, made with 100% organic, wholesome and plant based ingredients, lovingly created by the expert chefs. The meals are bursting with flavours from around the world, all designed to delight the senses!
You can order as little or as much as you like from GIVE Kitchen, why not try the individual meals for convenience or as a taster? You also have the option to sign up to a 22 Day Challenge to ensure you’re experiencing the whole GIVE journey and the amazing benefits of adopting a plant based diet.
The 22 Day Challenges include: the 22 Day Vegan Challenge, the 22 Day Get Lean and Toned Challenge, the 22 Day Building and Performance Challenge they also offer an 8 Day Spiritual Cleansing Box.
GIVE 2040 Foundation
GIVE Kitchen makes up part of the GIVE 2040 Foundation, founded by Paul Hampson and Dario Curcillo and aims to eradicate hunger, poverty and disease by 2040.
For each GIVE Kitchen purchase made, the company donates a fresh and nutritious meal to those who are homeless or less fortunate. Since its launch in June this year, GIVE Kitchen has already given over 200 meals to the homeless or towards homeless focussed charity events.
10% Off Your First Order for all Veggie Readers!
If you would like to experience the amazing health benefits of eating vegan, plant based food, along with helping our planet, animals and the homeless, GIVE are offering all Veggie readers 10% off their first GIVE Kitchen order! Simply enter the code GIVEVRM when placing your order online to redeem your exclusive discount.
More from Vegetarian blog
Need a new mascara? These ethical mascaras worth sp-lashing out for, as tested by Sadie Frost and Veggie deputy editor Sian Bunney
Make these simple swaps today and do your bit to save the planet!
Ella Mills, the author, chef and entrepreneur behind plant-based powerhouse, Deliciously Ella, divulges her vegan meal secrets and shares an insight into her diet for a day…
Deputy editor, Sian, visited Live True London's Vauxhall and Nine Elms salon to be treated to ORLY's vegan Breathable Nails polish – read on to find out her verdict!
Find out what deputy editor, Sian thought when she ventured out to Boxpark Shoreditch to try the latest vegan and veggie items on the menu...