Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 10 things to look out for in our June issue
- Go Nuts for Coconuts! Here are our 6 Favourite Coconut Recipes
- Easy Recipes That You’ll Want to Make Every Week
- Your Week’s Dinners Sorted.
- 7 Honey Recipes for National Honey Week
- Sign of the times: Áine Carlin on Fashion Revolution Week
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK FOUR
- 8 Movie Snacks to Make this Halloween
- 7 Plant-Based Picks For Veganuary
- 4 RECIPES FOR UK COFFEE WEEK
- 10 Vegetarian Christmas Recipes That Aren’t Nut Roast
- View all
19 Summer Desserts Perfect For Vegetarians
Cool down with these sensational sweets without a sheet of gelatine in sight!
Go all out with your dessert by making these delicious ice cream sandwiches...
You only need four ingredients to make this dairy-free dessert
Simply replace the Greek coconut yoghurt for dairy-free coconut yoghurt to make these fruity lollies suitable for vegans
This delicious sweet is a lot easier to make than its impressive looks suggest
This spectacular dessert is the perfect way to round off any dinner party
Everyone will love this summertime dessert
Avocados – and all their good fats – are really healthy for us, and these ice lollies are a fab way of including them in your diet
These prep in five minutes, then freeze for two hours, leaving you plenty of time to get on with the rest of your meal
Cool down on hot days with this delicious homemade strawberry ripple ice cream
Here's a life-changingly easy ice cream recipe!
A dessert that only uses four ingredients? What more could you ask for?!
You'll need an ice lolly mould to really do these easy ice pops justice
13. Rose Ice Cream
This grown-up dessert is perfect for cooling down on hot days
When you make ice lollies yourself, you can be sure that there's nothing artificial in them
This impressive dessert is deceptively simple...
You'll love the chillies in this exotic ice cream
These ice pops are also suitable for vegans!
Try this guilt-free dessert
This tasty and super easy ice cream came from a Veggie magazine reader!
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...