Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Lucy Watson’s Vegan Diet Diary
- 4 SUPER SALADS AND 3 OF THE BEST DRESSINGS
- 5 Seasonal Abel And Cole Recipes To Try This Month
- 6 Ways With… Rainbow Chard
- 10 Vegan Recipes To Try Today
- The Only Ratatouille Recipes You’ll Need!
- Four Ways to Make the Most of Your Favourite Coffee
- 7 Gnocchi Recipes You’ll Cook Time and Time Again
- 5 Reasons We Love The McCartneys
- Our Favourite Gluten-free Products for Coeliac Awareness Week
- 5 Food Pairings To Supercharge Your Health
- View all
8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
Jetting off somewhere soon? Don't forget these essential buys to make your trip even better!
Destined for sultry sunny climes? Stave off the sunblushed pink look with ORGANii's 100% mineral SPF 30 sun cream. The formula is water-resistant, free from chemical nasties, suitable for vegans, and ideal for all skin types. Pop it in an accessible part of your suitcase so you're ready to battle the rays as soon as you step out of passport control!
If you're looking for luggage but don't want to risk buying something with sneaky hidden leather zips, go for the Coast suitcase from Matt and Nat. The brand is entirely vegan, and is committed to sustainable and eco-friendly designs.
Ideal for a long drive or train journey, this stainless steel coffee mug is perfect for hot coffee, tea or even your favourite iced drinks. The leak-proof cap is easy to drink from, and keeps your bottle clean and liquids entirely contained, so you don't have to worry about pesky stains.
Brighten up your travels with a herbal treat from Ricola. These sugar-free, gluten-free and lactose-free sweets are packed with flavour from herbs that are grown in the Swiss mountains. Add them to your handbag for a little pick-me-up without spiking your sugar levels.
The combination of rosewater and chamomile helps to soothe, purify and cool tired skin, giving you a boost on your sunny travels. Use the mist after cleansing, or even after applying your make-up to add a dewy feel. And here's a top tip: keep it in the fridge to instantly refresh your skin on hot days – bliss!
Take some handy snacks away with you without the guilt of single-use plastic with Addis' Clip&Go collection. We love this practical, yet stylish salad box complete with spork and dressing pot! The layered tray also helps keep food fresh, so there's no need to worry about sogginess.
This shampoo contains natural ingredients such as rice and barley starch to absorb excess oil, freshening hair between washes to leave it looking and feeling soft, smooth and manageable. The dry shampoo is non-aerosol and ECOCERT Cosmos Natural certified, so you won't risk an unfortunate air pressure eruption of chemicals in your case!
Formulated from natural and organic plant and fruit extracts, this skincare range targets specific areas of the body to protect and rejuvenate your skin, ready to get you looking your best for the holidays.
More from Green Living
The festive period can still be magical without the waste and expense to the planet – Anna Blewett finds out how you can make simple swaps this season
At Veggie HQ, we're always looking for ways to make our lives more eco-friendly for the good of the planet, and one way we are trying to achieve this is through creating our own capsule wardrobes. But what does it involve, and how difficult is it? Deputy Editor, Sian Bunney investigates...