Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 19 Summer Desserts Perfect For Vegetarians
- Our Favourite Gluten-free Products for Coeliac Awareness Week
- Watch! Deliciously Ella’s Salted Maca Fudge Recipe
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK FOUR
- 6 things top chefs can’t live without
- 5 Reasons We Love The McCartneys
- World Plant Milk Day
- LUCY SIEGLE’S 5 EASY ECO HACKS
- Lucy Watson’s Vegan Diet Diary
- 9 famous foods you won’t believe were made by accident
- View all
10 things to look out for in our May issue
Whether you’re after new recipes to enjoy, the latest fitness trends or an insight into Liz Earle’s diet, we’ve got it all!
1. Anjum Anand
We chat to Indian chef Anjum Anand about spice, fad dieting and her childhood memories in the kitchen. Find the interview and a selection of her favourite dinner party recipes on page 6.
2. Peas Please!
Make the most of the season’s harvest with our selection of easy peasy dishes, from pea gnocchi to avocado tostados with peas and harissa dressing. Find the recipes on page 16.
We caught up with green beauty guru Liz Earle to find out her good-gut secrets, which include oats, eggs and elevenses. Read the full interview on page 73.
4. Say Cheese
There’s so much more to a sandwich than just bread, butter and cheese, so this month we reveal our five favourite combos. Find out more on page 22.
Forget clean eating, Madeleine Shaw shares a selection of her healthy recipes from her new book to see us through spring. Find the recipes on page 32
6. Best on Test
If you’re looking to add a pop of colour to your summer wardrobe, then we’ve got just the thing. We’ve tried and tested a selection of the best cruelty-free nail varnishes – it’s mani-pedi time! Find out the verdict on page 58.
The best foundation lies in these skin-friendly foods, from kale soup to fig salad we’ve got just the dishes for a flawless complexion. Find the recipes on page 69.
We’ve uncovered the fitness trends that’ll be filling our social media feeds this year and put together the ultimate ethical fitkit. Find out more on page 75.
You don’t need to look overseas for your next cruelty-free fashion fix. This month’s eco edit was made right here in the UK, find the full collection on page 80.
This month we’re giving you the chance to win a fabulous break to Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates, to enter visit vegetarianrecipesmag.com/giveaways
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...