Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- A-Z of Newby Teas
- 6 Ways With… Rainbow Chard
- 19 Easy Vegetarian Packed Lunch Ideas
- Have you made these 5 Incredible Avocado Recipes?
- Become a vegan natural chef with CNM
- Watch! Deliciously Ella’s Salted Maca Fudge Recipe
- Vegan? Just Ask!
- It’s National Burger Day!
- 7 Delicious, Speedy Ways with Tenderstem
- 7 Winter Beauty Wonders to Invest in Now
- LUCY SIEGLE’S 5 EASY ECO HACKS
- View all
OUR TOP 5 NON-WIPE CLEANSERS
Bid goodbye to wet wipes with our cleansing best buys
If you have sensitive skin, look no further than this soothing cleanser from Previse. It removes dirt, dead skin cells and make-up without stripping essential oils from your skin to help you stay hydrated and glowing. The cleanser is also free from sulphates and fragrance, creating a mild yet effective formula that you simply massage into your face for a couple of minutes each day. Rinse it off and voilà – radiant skin all day! If that wasn't enough, it's also vegan and cruelty-free.
Melt away all traces of make-up, dirt and impurities with this blend of organic oils from Sister & Co. The cold-pressed apricot, jojoba and grape oils combined with rose otto and frankincense leave your skin feeling hydrated and dewy – especially when the cleanser is washed away with help from the organic cotton cloth included with the product! We reckon Sister & Co. will become one of your favourites – True Cleanse Oil is 100% natural, vegan and organic, so it's worth your investment.
Calling all fans of creamy cleansers! The award-winning Aurelia Miracle Cleanser is sure to wow – it glides easily onto the skin, lifting all impurities and leaving skin bright and glowing. The product comes with a soft bamboo muslin cloth to help exfoliate, too. For an extra boost of moisture, why not leave the cleanser on for five to 10 minutes and cover with the warmed cloth? We guarantee you won't be able to stop stroking your newly soft, supple skin!
This formula is ideal as the first step in your cleansing routine – the multi-fruit lipid blend is packed with omegas 3, 6 and 9, and dissolves daily grime, excess sebum and even waterproof mascara. Vegan-friendly, natural and nourishing, the cleanser soothes sensitive skin and improves hydration, too. Just a handy tip – this is best applied to dry skin! Massage it gently before rinsing it off with warm water. Follow it up with another cleanser if you like, once every last bit of make-up has disappeared.
We're always impressed by the exotic offerings from Tropic Skincare, and this gorgeous cleanser is no exception. Treat your skin to the luxurious blend of eucalyptus, avocado and jojoba oils while melting away make-up and impurities. The cleanser also comes with an antibacterial face cloth made from organic, sustainable bamboo fibres to help get rid of every last trace of make-up. Again, this formula should be used on dry skin – simply massage a few pumps into your face morning and night before using the dampened cloth.
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys