Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- 10 must-cook Christmas recipes for vegetarians
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- 7 Delicious Zero-Waste Dishes
- It’s World Vegan Month Let’s Talk All Things Vegan…
- 13 simple ways to make your dinner party amazing!
- 5 tips for cooking mouth-watering beetroot
- 10 Vegetarian Christmas Recipes That Aren’t Nut Roast
- 5 Jamie Oliver Recipes That Make Us Glad We’re Veggie
- OUR TOP 5 NON-WIPE CLEANSERS
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- View all
8 Easy Ways To Make Your Skin Glow!
Ditch the makeup and look forward to a clear, dewy complexion the natural way...
Help blemishes heal with a healthy dose of antioxidants. Make vitamin C – and berries in particular – your new best friend.
Stimulate your circulation and banish dead cells by using a body brush before your shower each day. Your skin will thank you for it.
Everyone knows that water is really important for you skin's health but the quality of water is important too. Pure H2O is the healthy alternative to tap water; free of up to 99.99% of impurities from slug poisons and drug residues such as oestrogen to petroleum derivatives and chemicals like 2D4.
Vitamin E is essential for good skin health and you'll find it in dark leafy greens, almonds, sunflower seeds and avocados. Avocado ice lolly, anyone?
5. Get sweaty!
Everyone knows that a gym session is good for your heart and your stress levels, but exercise also helps nourish skin cells by increasing blood flow so now there's no excuse for skipping that class.
The heavy metals in tap water affect its flavour more than you'd think. Awaken your thirst for skin-rejuvenating water with a purification system from the Pure H2O Company; the purest and most thirst-quenching water available.
Sleep deprivation lowers your circulation making you look grey and washed out. It's called 'beauty sleep' for a reason you know.
Brazil nuts are a fab source of selenium which improves skin's elasticity, while walnuts are loaded with omega 3s, perfect for lowering the inflammation that comes with break outs.
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...