Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Why You Should Prepare Your Nuts and Seeds
- The Expert Gardener’s Guide to Growing Courgettes
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- 10 things to look out for in our April issue
- It’s Sustainable Fashion Month, let’s talk all things fashion…
- THE ULTIMATE VEGAN WEDDING CAKE
- 5 TOP PANCAKE DAY RECIPES
- The Only Ratatouille Recipes You’ll Need!
- The Ultimate Recipes For Veganuary!
- 16 Easy Veggie Dinners In Under 30 Minutes
- 6 Palm-Free Products To Try
- View all
7 Showstopping Vegan Bakes
Delicious plant-based delicacies to enjoy in honour of the Great British Bake Off's first Vegan Week
Crunchy filo-style pastry filled with earthy squash, sweet caramelised onions and nutty cashews. A real crowd-pleaser for special occasions.
These are great fun to make with friends if you're having a baking session. The best part is dipping them in chocolate and adding your favourite topping!
Fresh veg smothered in creamy garlic sauce, served in crisp, golden pastry. This dish is particularly good with fluffy roast potatoes and a splash of vegan gravy.
Just one example of the wonder that is aquafaba. Although this is traditionally a summer dessert (thanks to the sweet seasonal berries), it's so delicious it can be enjoyed all year round!
This cheese-less pizza is not only great for vegans, but also for those looking to cut down on dairy. You could even add some olives or pine nuts for a bit of extra bite.
Who says vegan food can't be indulgent? These gorgeous brownies are oozing with gooey chocolate and just begging to be eaten.
Inspired by the Royal Wedding, this three-tiered cake features melt-in-the-mouth lemon sponge flavoured with elderflower syrup and topped with vegan buttercream icing - heaven!
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...