Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 10 things to look out for in our 100th issue!
- 7 Recipes for Clean Eating
- 6 things top chefs can’t live without
- Nutrition Chat…
- 5 Delizioso Meals Using Cirio Passata!
- The 10 best Pancake Day recipes!
- 5 tips for cooking mouth-watering beetroot
- 7 Delicious Zero-Waste Dishes
- 5 Ways To Ward Off A Cold
- OUR TOP 5 NON-WIPE CLEANSERS
- Indespensible tips for cooking shallots
- View all
Best Veggie Recipes of 2015
Last year was brilliant for veggies, with more meat-free inspiration than ever before. So, to celebrate this, we've rounded up our top dinners of 2015... Enjoy!
Get more from your spiraliser by using it to make tasty sweet potato noodles.
Falafel has always been a veggie favourite, but 2015 saw more twists on this recipe than ever before, with more variations on accompaniments too. Our favourite? Creamy hummus and tangy pickled cabbage.
It seems as though chefs finally got the message regarding the worn out goat's cheese tart and began coming up with updated recipes. We love this one with its umami-rich veggie blue cheese and sweet red onion.
2015 saw chewing out and drinking in, as soups and juices became super fashionable. But thanks to soups like this, it didn't have to mean going hungry.
Thanks to the rise of the blogger, vegans and those who followed a free-from diet never had it as good as they did in 2015. More simple, clean and nutrient-dense recipes like this hit the internet and 'eating clean' became a doddle.
Miso broths were a key dinner for a lot of healthy food lovers in 2015 and for good reason: they're low-calorie, packed with flavour and easy to digest. We'll drink to that!
And no 2015 roundup would be complete without a nod to the avocado. The humble fruit went from 70s dinner party favourite to everyone's Instagrammable breakfast in 2015, with even Nigella providing her top smashed avocado breakfast. They became so popular, they even found themselves in our desserts too!
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys