Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Fairtrade & Fabulous
- 9 Mushroom Recipes You’ll Definitely Make Room For
- How to make your best ever spice blend
- 3 Top Tips For Starting A Cruelty-Free Business
- 12 Things You’ll Only Understand if You Love Nut Butter
- 7 Recipes for Clean Eating
- 3 Easy Steps to Silky-Smooth Skin
- 6 of the Best Mood-Boosting Foods
- It’s Sustainable Fashion Month, let’s talk all things fashion…
- Paul Hollywood’s 10 Secrets To Great Baking
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- View all
Best Veggie Recipes of 2015
Last year was brilliant for veggies, with more meat-free inspiration than ever before. So, to celebrate this, we've rounded up our top dinners of 2015... Enjoy!
Get more from your spiraliser by using it to make tasty sweet potato noodles.
Falafel has always been a veggie favourite, but 2015 saw more twists on this recipe than ever before, with more variations on accompaniments too. Our favourite? Creamy hummus and tangy pickled cabbage.
It seems as though chefs finally got the message regarding the worn out goat's cheese tart and began coming up with updated recipes. We love this one with its umami-rich veggie blue cheese and sweet red onion.
2015 saw chewing out and drinking in, as soups and juices became super fashionable. But thanks to soups like this, it didn't have to mean going hungry.
Thanks to the rise of the blogger, vegans and those who followed a free-from diet never had it as good as they did in 2015. More simple, clean and nutrient-dense recipes like this hit the internet and 'eating clean' became a doddle.
Miso broths were a key dinner for a lot of healthy food lovers in 2015 and for good reason: they're low-calorie, packed with flavour and easy to digest. We'll drink to that!
And no 2015 roundup would be complete without a nod to the avocado. The humble fruit went from 70s dinner party favourite to everyone's Instagrammable breakfast in 2015, with even Nigella providing her top smashed avocado breakfast. They became so popular, they even found themselves in our desserts too!
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks