Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 13 things only vegetarians do
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- Sara Cox’s top reasons to choose organic
- Why You Should Prepare Your Nuts and Seeds
- 10 things to look out for in our October issue
- 8 Recipes That Use Coconut Oil Like A Boss
- 6 Ways To Make Water More Interesting
- The Daily Grind
- Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
- Welcome to the eco house
- Keep The Kids Busy With This Step-By-Step Guide To A DIY Hiding Space
- View all
Our Favourite Vegan Recipes for Christmas
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
For vegetarians and vegans alike, this delicious recipe from Linwoods in partnership with Nadia's Healthy Kitchen will not only wow your guests this festive season, but also give them a nutritional boost!
Going for a plant-based Christmas feast this year? This vegan recipe from Tesco's Vegmas feast with BOSH is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
To keep this vegan, make sure that you choose vegan-friendly bottles of champagne and gin!
This stunning vegan pavlova is made using aquafaba (the water that chickpeas are cooked in), topped with sweet berries. Recipe from Leah Vanderveldt's The New Nourishing.
Creamy mushrooms and leeks encased in a crispy, golden pie crust. Delicious, filling and a great choice to serve to both vegans and non-vegans! Recipe taken from Aimee Ryan for Wallflower Kitchen. Copyright: The Vegan Society, 2018.
The delicious, sweet candied fruits elevate this pavlova to the ultimate vegan festive dessert!
This fragrant Thai curry is chock full of flavour and contains three of your 5-a-day; perfect for when you need that extra boost of warmth and goodness during the colder months.
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.