Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Go Nuts for Coconuts! Here are our 6 Favourite Coconut Recipes
- Our Favourite Gluten-free Products for Coeliac Awareness Week
- 10 things to look out for in our April issue
- 7 Things to Look Out For in the March Issue
- 10 things to look out for in our June issue
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK THREE
- WATCH! TESS WARD’S SEARED CAULIFLOWER STEAK RECIPE
- The Ultimate Recipes For Veganuary!
- 5 Reasons To Try This Vegan Company That Gives Back
- 13 simple ways to make your dinner party amazing!
- 10 must-cook Christmas recipes for vegetarians
- View all
7 Plant-Based Picks For Veganuary
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
1. Mushroom Pho
Try this quick and easy midweek fix from Just Add Mushrooms to warm you up on winter evenings!
Walnuts add a 'meaty' texture to this burger, blending perfectly with the mushrooms. The California walnut and cucumber salad adds an extra level of nuttiness enhanced by a drizzle of walnut oil.
This flavoursome curry is both delicious and simple – two of our main requirements for a midweek meal! We recommend making extra to take as a work lunch the next day.
Featuring a punchy cashew, basil and lemon dressing, with grated carrot, apples and chickpeas - this vegan salad ticks all the boxes.
These gorgeous vegan tacos taste as good as they look! The perfect appetiser at your next dinner party.
What do you get if you mix sweet peaches - picked at the peak of ripeness - with the wonder that is coconut milk? Delicious vegan ice cream!
Look at that colour! This jewel of a soup contains carrots, beetroot and Oatly Creamy Oat - a dairy free alternative to single cream.
More from Vegetarian blog
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.