Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 7 Honey Recipes for National Honey Week
- 9 Mushroom Recipes You’ll Definitely Make Room For
- Fairtrade & Fabulous
- Become a vegan natural chef with CNM
- 4 things top chefs can’t stand
- Nutrition Chat…
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- Your Week’s Dinners Sorted.
- 12 vegetarian hacks that are borderline genius
- The Best of Veganuary
- WATCH! TESS WARD’S SEARED CAULIFLOWER STEAK RECIPE
- View all
10 Things to Look Out For in Our January Issue
Our healthy special has everything you need to kick start your new year with the best intentions. From diet, to exercise and sleep - we’ve got you covered. It’s on sale until the 26th of January, so grab your copy while you still can!
This month our gorgeous cover recipe comes from Donal Skehan’s new book Eat. Live. Go. Fresh Food Fast (£25, Hodder & Stoughton). This simple vegan stew is easy to prepare and packs a real flavour punch, it’s truly scrumptious! Find the recipe on page 15
We’re championing the iconic British apple this month and have put together three of our favourite seasonal recipes for you to try. These gluten-free apple and buckwheat pancakes from Denise Smart (pictured below) are totally delicious. Find the recipe on page 16
3. Best on Test
Protect your skin from the harsh cold weather this month with our pick of the best organic face masks that will repair and replenish. Find on page 60
Hit the snooze button on puffy eyes, dark circles and dreaded wrinkles with top tips from natural beauty expert Imelda Burke. Find on page 53
If you’re joining in with this month’s worldwide vegan challenge, Veganuary, we’ve put together a tried-and-tested shopping guide to help you through. Find on page 18
We caught up with health blogger and author, Indy Power, to find out her top tips for snacking smarter. She also shares her recipe for revamped rocky road. Find on page 40
We know it’s Dry January, but it’s also Ginuary so check out our list of tipples with tonics to match. Find on page 43
We’ve taken a look at all of the new flavours we’ll be talking about in the next 12 months. Are any of them in your kitchen already? Check out the list on page 71
Walking is a great activity for clearing the mind, body and soul. From mountain tops to winding lanes, pull on your wellies, don your snuggliest scarf and escape the winter blues. Find our top winter walking tips on page 83
Whether you’re trying to eat less sugar, curb the carbs or lose a few post-Christmas pounds, Nutracheck is your must-have food tracking app. With over 200,000 products in the food database, you’ll get a good picture of how your diet measures up with extended tracking to include sugar, carbs, protein, saturated fat, salt and calories. Find all the information on page 89.
We’re also giving away a Cumbrian retreat for two, visit vegetarianrecipesmag.com/giveaways to enter.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks