Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 4 essential tips for growing your best-ever tomatoes
- 7 Times Tesco’s Recipes Totally Nailed It for Vegetarians
- 4 RECIPES FOR UK COFFEE WEEK
- Veganuary Challenge Week One
- LUCY SIEGLE’S 5 EASY ECO HACKS
- One blender: three ways
- Our Favourite Vegan Recipes for Christmas
- 5 New Ways With Asparagus
- Nutrition Chat…
- Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
- 7 Gnocchi Recipes You’ll Cook Time and Time Again
- View all
6 Ways To Make Water More Interesting
Water is the best drink you can give your body, but sometimes getting our two litres a day can be a bit of a struggle. Make yours more delicious with our innovative ideas that use Pure H2O's purifying taps
Got a sweet tooth? Flavour jugs of purified water with slices of zesty orange and lemon, delicious strawberries and blueberries, or refreshing cucumber, and leave to chill for one hour before enjoying. Children in particular love these healthy drinks. Pure H2O taps deliver purified water straight from the tap.
Fancy something a little more sophisticated? Add fresh herbs to your fruity purified waters. We love mint and cucumber, rosemary and watermelon or mint and lemon. These grown-up flavours are just the ticket for dinner parties.
Often, the reason we don't like tap water is because we can taste the chlorine used by water companies to clean it. Pure H2O taps remove these contaminants to offer the purest, cleanest tap water straight from the sink – and the difference in taste is incredible.
Do you love herbal teas? There's no need to shell out on expensive boxes of tea when making your own tastes so good. Pick up a Moroccan mint plant from your local supermarket and pick and wash ten large leaves. Place in your favourite mug before filling up with instantly boiled water from your Pure H2O Quatreau tap, leave to steep for a couple of minutes and then enjoy.
5. Get Fizzy!
If you're finding it hard to give up fizzy pop, install a tap that offers sparkling water like the Pure H2O Quatreau. Then, add your favourite fruit juices to sparkling water for the most refreshing summertime drinks. Pineapple juice with equal parts sparkling purified water makes the perfect thirst-quencher.
Make a simple tomato soup by sweating 2 chopped onions, 2 chopped carrots, 2 chopped celery sticks and 2 chopped garlic cloves for 20 minutes. Add 1 stock cube, 500ml boiling water from your Pure H2O tap and two tins of tomatoes. Cook for 10 minutes, then add a bunch of basil and blitz. It's your easiest dinner ever!
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys