Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 6 Palm-Free Products To Try
- 4 SUPER SALADS AND 3 OF THE BEST DRESSINGS
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- 21 Ways to Eat Healthily on a Budget
- Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
- Jazz up roasted veggies in an instant with this simple herb butter
- 10 Things to Look Out For in our July issue
- How to prep your veg… Cordon Bleu style!
- Our Top 5 Organic Beauty Buys
- Easy Recipes That You’ll Want to Make Every Week
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- View all
Meet The Bars With Benefits
Feeling peckish? Here's three times Eat Natural proved to be the perfect snack...
Listen up, Veggies! If you want to beat the blues this summer, topping up on your omegas are the way to go. The essential vitamin is good for improving your mood, as well as keeping your brain and heart healthy – winner! You can find plenty of the good fats in flax seeds, cauliflower and kale, but a tastier option is the omega three Eat Natural snack bars - perfect for when those mid-morning cravings kick in.
Picture the scene: it's 3pm, the dreaded mid-afternoon slump is upon us and the biscuit tin is calling – we've all been there. But instead of munching your way through a pack of Custard Creams, try the Eat Natural High Fibre bar out for size. The unsung hero of nutrition boosts your digestion and curbs your cravings, and there's not a bag of prunes in sight!
Whether you’re pounding the treadmill or just running for the bus, upping your protein is essential in keeping you in top health this summer. But it doesn't have to be all scrambled eggs and soybeans, simply pop one of these Eat Natural Extra Protein bars in your gym bag and enjoy after your sweaty session.
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...