Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 12 Things You’ll Only Understand if You Love Nut Butter
- 5 Food Pairings To Supercharge Your Health
- 10 Things to Look out for in our December Issue
- Fairtrade Fortnight
- THE ULTIMATE VEGAN WEDDING CAKE
- 6 secrets to culinary success: Top chefs tell us their secret tips
- Fairtrade & Fabulous
- 5 Recipes To Try This Pancake Day
- 9 famous foods you won’t believe were made by accident
- 12 vegetarian hacks that are borderline genius
- The easiest way to make more of tarragon
- View all
10 things to look out for in our March issue!
Spring is almost upon us and we’ve got plenty of reasons to be cheerful this month with a mag packed full of seasonal goodies – enjoy!
This month our gorgeous cover recipe comes from Natalie Seldon’s new book The Goodness of Nuts & Seeds. Combining the perfect marriage between beetroot and goat’s cheese with an irresistible pine nut crust, this recipe is a real show stopper! Find the recipe on page 13.
As the nation puts clean eating under the microscope, we sit down with Deliciously Ella, to chat labels, yoga and cooking for friends. Find out why she won’t be serving raw kale to her guests and enjoy three delicious recipes from her new book! Find on page 6
In light of our deputy editor’s Veganuary challenge, we’ve added a vegan supplement free with this month’s issue. This little book is set to be your go-to vegan recipe guide; from beautiful breakfasts to delicious desserts we’ve got you covered.
4. Souper Bowls
Author of Savour, Amber Locke, shows us how to put soup back in the spotlight with three delicious recipes and a plethora of fabulous toppings! Find the feature on page 34.
For a radiant start to the day, whip up one of the skin-friendly breakfasts from food blogger and author, Hanna Sillitoe. After delving into one of the bright breakfasts you’ll feel great from the inside out! Find them on page 18.
This month we’ve been talking eggs, avocado and beetroot hummus with nutritional health coach and blogger, Madeleine Shaw. Plus, she shares her recipe for squash, spinach and ginger spiced curry with cauliflower rice. Find it on page 53.
We’re here to help clean up your beauty routine as we chat to Elsie Rutterford & Dominika Minarovic, authors of Clean Beauty – Recipes To Manage Your Beauty Routine, Naturally. Find their top tips on page 54 and a step-by-step guide to making your own coffee body scrub.
Every day’s a school day in the kitchen, but if you fancy mastering a new culinary skill this month, we’ve rounded up four of the best vegetarian cookery classes for you to try across the UK. Find them on page 82.
Want to take care of your body and the environment? Then look no further than these fashionable fit kit brands who hold their ethical standards as high as their barbells! Turn to page 68 for some workout fashion inspiration.
Vote for your favourite vegetarian brands in the Veggie Awards, and you’ll be entered into our incredible £6,500 prize draw, which includes a juice cleanse retreat for two, one of 20 pairs of tickets to VeggieWorld and vouchers to spend at LEON, Beaumont Organic and Lakeland! vegetarianrecipesmag.com/awards/2017
Plus, enter this month’s giveaways for a chance to win a selection of fabulous prizes from delicious meals to a fabulous shopping spree… vegetarianrecipesmag.com/giveaways
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks