Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- LUCY SIEGLE’S 5 EASY ECO HACKS
- Veganuary Challenge
- 8 Recipes That Use Coconut Oil Like A Boss
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK TWO
- 8 Movie Snacks to Make this Halloween
- EARTH HOUR, 8.30PM, 24 MARCH
- 21 Ways to Eat Healthily on a Budget
- Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
- The Only Ratatouille Recipes You’ll Need!
- Tried & Tested Vegan Cheese
- 6 simple tips for cooking aubergine
- View all
10 things to look out for in our 100th issue!
Our 100th issue is totally dedicated to you, our loyal readers, so curl up on the sofa for a little me time accompanied by our soothing words and veggie treats!
Who better to turn to for inspiration than age-defying fitness fanatic and beloved TV personality, Davina McCall, who shares her top tips on how to regain control of your sugar intake and get fighting fit - we’ve even three delicious recipes to help you on your way. Find on p.6
Founder of Pip & Nut, Pippa Murray, knows a thing or two about nuts! We chat to her about super foods, post-workout treats and perfect nut butter pairings. We’ve also given you a sneak peak into her new book with three delicious toast topping combos! Find on p.20
This month we’ve added a clean eating supplement, this little book is set to be your go-to guide for a healthier new you this February, from delicious breakfasts to mouthwatering mains we’ve got you covered! Our 28 days of clean eating supplement comes free with every issue
In our celebratory 100th issue we asked Britain’s pioneering vegetarian cook and author, Rose Elliot, how vegetarianism in the UK has changed over the years. Plus, find out The Hairy Bikers, Deliciously Ella and The Happy Pear’s favourite veggie recipes. Find on p.34
Fairtrade Fortnight takes place from the 27th Feb - 12th March and to celebrate we’re shining a light on the most stylish and sustainable products on the market. Find on p.74
If you’re a lifelong coeliac or new to a gluten-free diet, these sweet treats are sure to keep you inspired when you’re stuck in a rut with your free-from bakes. Think lemon meringue, cookie dough and more! Find on p.48
7. Best on Test
Adding a natural, organic shampoo to your morning routine will help perfect that feel-good hair toss with a clear conscience and to separate the best from the rest we’ve done all the hardwork for you. Find on p.66
This year, woo your partner with more than a last-minute bunch of flowers, and try one of our Valentine’s Day recommendations for you and your foodie loved one. From dinner dates to doughnut making we’ve thought of everything! Find on p.82
In honour of Pancake Day we’ve put together all the kit, tips and recipes you will need for a flippin’ marvelous veggie feast! From p.26-29
From the 26th of January you’ll be able to vote for your favourite vegetarian brands in the Veggie Awards, and be entered into our incredible prize draw which includes a juice cleanse retreat for two, one of 20 pairs of tickets to VeggieWorld and vouchers to spend at LEON, Beaumont Organic and Lakeland! Find out more on p.40
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks