Strawberry Jam Sandwich Breakfast Bars
Ready in: 30 to 60 mins
Ingredients:100g unsalted butter
50g light muscovado sugar, unrefined
100g clear honey
100g dried strawberries
60g mixed seeds
40g chopped nuts
50g plain flour
5 tbsp Streamline Strawberry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 170C/335F/Gas 3 1/2.
- Line a 20cmx20cm baking tray or brownie tin with greaseproof paper. Heat the butter, sugar and honey in a pan until all melted.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dried strawberries, seeds, nuts, oats and flour. Stir in the butter mixture.
- Pour half the mixture into the baking tray and spread it out evenly, pressing down with the back of a spoon to compact. Spread the jam over the flapjack. Pour the remaining mixture on top and carefully spread into the corners, compacting with a spoon as before.
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden on top and set aside to cool before cutting into squares or bars. Store in an airtight tin.