Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 10 Extraordinary Uses For Coconut Oil
- It’s World Vegetarian Day, let’s talk all things Veggie…
- 5 Reasons We Love The McCartneys
- How To Keep Your Healthy Eating Resolutions
- 6 things top chefs can’t live without
- 5 Breakfast Upgrades From Honestly Healthy You Need To Try!
- 8 Easy Ways To Make Your Skin Glow!
- 12 vegetarian hacks that are borderline genius
- 10% off your first order from GIVE Kitchen!
- The easiest way to make more of tarragon
- 8 Movie Snacks to Make this Halloween
- View all
10 things to look out for in our April issue
Spring has officially sprung and we have a beautiful issue for you jam-packed with Easter bakes, healing holidays and calming cuppas – enjoy!
From Hollywood screen siren to founder of a billion-dollar business, there’s no stopping this natural beauty. Alba reveals the secrets to juggling a successful career and home life, plus why a good smoothie, some hot yoga and a handful of popcorn keeps her on the straight and narrow. Find the full interview on page six.
This month’s cover star comes from Niomi Smart’s book Eat Smart brings together two spring colours in the picture-perfect blend of sweet raspberry and tart lemon. Get ready to wow your friends with this raw, vegan showstopper! Find the recipe on page 13. Plus, Niomi shares her natural beauty routine with us on page 69.
We’ve added an Ethical Style supplement free with this month’s issue where we shine the spotlight on the environmentally conscious brands to buy into this spring with some great discounts, too. Plus, we’re pleased to announce the launch of our very first Ethical Style Awards!
Filling your home with the scent of homemade bread is a well-known trick for instant domesticated smugness! Bring your family and friends around the kitchen table with three delicious bakes from Rachel Allen including her three-seed pumpernickel and cinnamon bun cluster. Find the recipes on page 18.
We’ve been chatting to Olivia Wollenberg, founder of Livia’s Kitchen, to find out what she’ll be making to satisfy her sweet tooth this Easter. Find the full interview and recipe on page 44.
We all know that Mary Berry is the queen of baking and she’s back again, just in time to help you bake an Easter showstopper. Find the recipes on page 31.
This month we’ve been talking overnight oats, nut butter and fajita Fridays with The Mindful Chef duo, Myles Hopper and Giles Humphries. Find the full interview on page 75.
Ready to experience just how wonderful your body can really feel? Join Veggie, as we embark on a tour of the best health retreats, that’ll leave your body and mind nourished, refreshed and revitalised. Find our retreat recommendations on page 83.
We’ve treated you to a step-by-step guide to handcraft your own Easter eggs – plus, they’re vegan too, so perfect for the whole family. Find the recipe on page 90.
Vote for your favourite vegetarian brands in the Veggie Awards, and you’ll be entered into our incredible £6,500 prize draw, which includes a juice cleanse retreat for two, one of 20 pairs of tickets to VeggieWorld and vouchers to spend at LEON, Beaumont Organic and Lakeland!
Plus, enter this month’s giveaways for a chance to win a selection of fabulous prizes from ethical style goodies to a spa break at Ragdale Hall... vegetarianrecipesmag.com/giveaways
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys