Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 10% off your first order from GIVE Kitchen!
- Lucy Watson’s Vegan Diet Diary
- 3-COURSE VEGAN EASTER
- 7 Tasty Ways with Pesto
- Warning For UK Shoppers Over Toxic Toys
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- 10 Ways You’re Doing Afternoon Tea Wrong
- 5 Delizioso Meals Using Cirio Passata!
- Welcome to the eco house
- The Best Low-Fat Hairy Biker Recipes
- The 10 best Pancake Day recipes!
- View all
The Ultimate Recipes For Veganuary!
If you've taken the vegan challenge, here are the recipes you're going to need
Breakfasts don't have to be difficult with this tasty little number. Simply make the granola on Sunday and enjoy a mouthwatering and quick start to your day all week long!
Whip up a batch of this hearty soup at the weekend and enjoy a warming and delicious take-to-work lunch every day of the week. Just serve with crusty bread and vegan spread. (Take care to use a vegan vegetable stock though, as some contain milk.)
Easy, nutritious and yummy, this dinner option has it all. Serve with vegan bean burgers if you're ravenous.
If you swap the honey in this recipe for golden syrup, agave nectar or date syrup, you have yourself one super easy dessert that's good enough to serve to guests too.
If there's one thing you need on a vegan diet, it's snacks – lots of prepared snacks. Eating on the go can be tricky (egg or cheese sandwich, anyone?) so this is where the protein ball comes into its own. If you've never made them before, this recipe is your perfect introduction as it's really simple.
On a vegan diet, Asian food is your friend, as so much of it's dairy-free. And this curry from Dhruv Baker is one you'll continue to cook, whether you choose to continue with your new diet or not.
Missing sweet treats? That's fine, we've got you covered with this winter bake from Lisa Faulkner.
Chickpeas offer a lot to the vegan, which is why hummus becomes so important. But if you're getting bored of the supermarket offerings, try this version instead. With toasted wholemeal pitta breads and a fresh tomato salsa, it's one of our favourite lunches.
More from Vegetarian blog
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...