Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- 5 Delizioso Meals Using Cirio Passata!
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- Why You Should Prepare Your Nuts and Seeds
- 10 things to look out for in our April issue
- The Only Ratatouille Recipes You’ll Need!
- 9 Vegetarian Valentine’s Dishes
- A-Z of Newby Teas
- Four Ways to Make the Most of Your Favourite Coffee
- LUCY SIEGLE’S 5 EASY ECO HACKS
- WATCH! TESS WARD’S SEARED CAULIFLOWER STEAK RECIPE
- View all
6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Formulated on a base of organic rose water and cucumber seed extract, this mist from Sister & Co. easily hydrates, tones and balances the skin as part of your daily routine. 100% natural, vegan, and made with certified organic ingredients, this cooling mist has a subtle, fresh aroma that promises the ultimate skin-soothing experience.
For those moments when Christmas feels a little stressful, take some time out to enjoy this blend of Epsom salts with chamomile, lavender and tangerine essential oils for the ultimate relaxation elixir. Simply pour these into a warm bath and breathe in the rich aromas as the salts melt into your skin.
Wake up your skin with frankincense! This exotic body oil combines two very special tree resins that have remarkable rejuvenating qualities on the skin. Spicy and warming, this body oil is ideal for massage or top-to-toe moisturising. Enriched with avocado and organic olive to provide your skin with a nourishing boost, it's a great choice for tired, thirsty or mature skin. It's extremely satisfying when you apply it to warm skin after a shower – watch your skin drink it in!
First impressions are important when it comes to gifts, but rest assured that the beautiful packaging of this lipstick is sure to impress from the get-go. All Axiology lipsticks are vegan and free from synthetics, parabens and palm oil, but this doesn't impact on the quality – experience the rich pigment and creamy texture as you glide the lippy over. The 'True' hue is ideal for winter festivities: pair your Chtistmas party dress with the bold red for a knockout look. Deputy editor, Sian, absolutely loves this vampy colour, and adores the coconutty orange scent, too!
Calling all plastic-free eco-warriors! This bundle from Friendly Soap is sure to impress – it includes a Shea Butter Facial Cleansing Bar, Lavender Soap, Cocoa Facial Cleansing Bar, and Lemongrass and Hemp Soap for top-to-toe luxury. All bars are handmade, producing a rich, creamy lather that gently moisturises your skin – they're kind to the earth, and to your body. Win-win!
New for this Christmas, Handmade Naturals has created special gift hampers, starting from just £12. You can make your own bespoke set, or choose from one of the brand's standard bundles. Included within the bundle photographed is: Olive, Jojoba and Shea Butter Conditioner; Balancing Rosehip, Jojoba and Shea Butter Face Cream; Virgin Shea Butter, and Antioxidant Face and Eye Oil.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks
We can't wait to visit!