Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Deliciously Ella’s Orange and Baobab Cake
- The Daily Grind
- 10 Ways You’re Doing Afternoon Tea Wrong
- The best veggie foods to try when you’re travelling!
- Veganuary Challenge
- The 13 Best Vegan Recipes of All Time
- 7 Tasty Treats for National Chocolate Week
- 5 health boosting smoothie ingredients
- 13 simple ways to make your dinner party amazing!
- 5 Benefits of using Neuner’s Nursing Tea
- natural remedies for rosacea
- View all
10 things to look out for in our June issue
This month, Veggie is brimming full of the joys of summer with meat-free mezze, soul food to savour, the ultimate knickerbocker glory and so much more…
1. Soul Food
Masterchef champion Thomasina Miers talks to us about her teenage turmoil, passion for food and juggling family life with her busy career. Find the interview on page 6.
Whatever the British weather offers up this year, we’ve got you covered with our Summer Vegan Cookbook. This recipe book comes free with every copy of Veggie and contains 26 plant-based recipes for the whole family to enjoy!
We’ve got all the recipes you need for the ultimate alfresco banquet. Find the recipes on page 32.
The Hairy Bikers have released a new book and it’s completely veggie! We took five with them to find out more. Find their recipes on page 47.
Snacking doesn’t always have to mean reaching for the biscuits, sweets and chocolate – we’ve picked out the healthiest vegan snacks that will work in your favour. Find out more on page 29.
It’s time to get kitted out for summer so, we’ve put together an edit that’s perfect for hitting the seaside! Find out what’s hot on page 78.
We chat to Mr Selfridge star, Nicola 'Milly' Millbank, about the foods she loves and she shares some of her favourite recipes. You can find them on page 36.
We’ve investigated the best British seaside resorts to explore this summer. Find out more on page 84.
To celebrate Aromatherapy Awareness Week (5-11 June), we’re offering our readers 40% off the Tisserand range. Pick up a copy of Veggie for your discount code!
More from Vegetarian blog
Find out what deputy editor, Sian thought when she ventured out to Boxpark Shoreditch to try the latest vegan and veggie items on the menu...
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!