Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- It’s World Vegan Month Let’s Talk All Things Vegan…
- Fairtrade & Fabulous
- Become a vegan natural chef with CNM
- Our Top 5 Organic Beauty Buys
- A Slice of Spring with PizzaExpress…
- 7 Things to Look Out For in the March Issue
- 5 health boosting smoothie ingredients
- 4 essential tips for growing your best-ever tomatoes
- 5 Food Pairings To Supercharge Your Health
- Mother Earth
- Sensational Shop-bought Festive Food
- View all
A Slice of Spring with PizzaExpress…
Lighter days, lighter* pizzas: PizzaExpress’ Leggera range is here to brighten up your spring...
The Leggera pizzas are perfectly portioned for one, and carefully crafted to ensure they're as delicious as possible. Each full pizza contains least 38% less saturated fat than the PizzaExpress Classic supermarket range and less than 400 calories per pizza, whilst the multi-grain rye and spelt base is bursting with flavour.
Veggies can treat themselves to the delicious Mushroom & Ricotta pizza: topped with roasted garlic mushrooms, ricotta cheese & Roquito® peppers, it’s a far cry from being a meat-free afterthought. Whether you’re a longstanding vegetarian or a meat reducer, this veggie option is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser for the whole family.
The pizza is packed full of vegetables – a crisp side salad using the delicious PizzaExpress House Light dressing would be the ideal accompaniment for this meal. And, fans of the Leggera range rejoice – soon to be hitting the supermarket shelves is the all-new Leggera salad dressings – you’re welcome!
Try this veggie pizza today, priced at just £3.70**. It’s available in the chilled aisles of Tesco and Booths, making it the perfect option to grab on the way home from work. And, with a cooking time of just 6-8 minutes from chilled, you’ll be left with more time to make the most of the spring sunshine.
5 REASONS TO LOVE THE NEW LEGGERA RANGE:
1 The range is perfectly portioned for one person, so you know exactly how much to eat, and you won’t be tempted to go back for an extra slice or two.
2 Accompany with a fresh salad and a reduced-fat dressing to help keep those extra calories down.
3 Built on a multi-grain base made of a spelt and rye mix.
4 It’s lower in calories and saturated fat.
5 Includes vegetables as a topping!
For more information, visit pizzaexpress.com
*Each whole pizza contains less than 400 calories and at least 38 percent less saturated fat than the PizzaExpress Classic supermarket range. **RRP only. Retailers are free to set their own prices. SPONSORED BY PIZZAEXPRESS
More from Vegetarian blog
Need a new mascara? These ethical mascaras worth sp-lashing out for, as tested by Sadie Frost and Veggie deputy editor Sian Bunney
Make these simple swaps today and do your bit to save the planet!
Ella Mills, the author, chef and entrepreneur behind plant-based powerhouse, Deliciously Ella, divulges her vegan meal secrets and shares an insight into her diet for a day…
Deputy editor, Sian, visited Live True London's Vauxhall and Nine Elms salon to be treated to ORLY's vegan Breathable Nails polish – read on to find out her verdict!
Find out what deputy editor, Sian thought when she ventured out to Boxpark Shoreditch to try the latest vegan and veggie items on the menu...