Sweetcorn and Halloumi Fritters with Tracklements Cucumber & Sweet Pepper Relish
These tasty fritters use fresh, seasonal flavours and are perfect for an al fresco supper with friends. The exceptional tangy, sweet and sour flavours of the cucumber and sweet pepper relish are divine!
Ingredients:1 courgette, grated
75g plain flour
100g halloumi cheese, grated
200g sweetcorn kernels
1 free-range egg
3 tbsp Tracklements Cucumber & Sweet Pepper Relish, plus extra to serve
Salt and pepper
- Place the courgette into a clean t-towel and squeeze out any excess water
- Place the flour, halloumi, sweetcorn and courgette in a small bowl and mix together.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs and Cucumber & Sweet Pepper Relish. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry until combined, and season well.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, cook the batter in batches spooning tablespoons of the batter into the pan and flipping them over when golden brown on the underside.
- Serve with a side salad and extra Tracklements Cucumber & Sweet Pepper Relish as a dip.