Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- The easiest way to make more of sage
- Easy Recipes That You’ll Want to Make Every Week
- Vegan? Just Ask!
- How to prep your veg… Cordon Bleu style!
- Fairtrade Fortnight
- 7 Showstopping Vegan Bakes
- 5 Food Pairings To Supercharge Your Health
- 21 Ways to Eat Healthily on a Budget
- World Plant Milk Day
- 7 Vegan Shoe Designs You’ll Love
- 5 Ways To Ward Off A Cold
- View all
The 10 best Pancake Day recipes!
Frying pans at the ready people, it's time to flip some pancakes...
The sumptuous orange and dark chocolate used here is so luxurious, you'd never know that these pancakes are pretty good for you. Click here to view recipe
Pancakes and rhubarb are a classic for a reason – they pair wonderfully! For an extra kick, add a little finely grated fresh ginger... Click here to view recipe
Indulgent dessert alert! Stick to the recipe or ring the changes with tropical fruit and creamy vanilla ice cream. Click here to view recipe
Forget pancakes for dessert, or even breakfast, and go all out with savoury pancakes for dinner. You'll love the creamy mushroom filling. Click here to view recipe
Spice things up with delicate pancake canapés such as these. Not only do they taste delicious, they're dairy-free too! Click here to view recipe
Feeling adventurous? Tiganites are Greek pancakes that are fluffier than the crepes we Brits tend to make. Serve with Greek yoghurt and honey. Click here to view recipe
Keep it healthy with these quinoa flour pancakes that use coconut milk. The blueberry and orange combo Click here to view recipe
These pancakes are definitely for adults only with their boozy fruits, and the addition of goat's cheese mellows out the sharp flavours. Click here to view recipe
Make a delicious French-inspired dinner with these mushroom-filled crepes that are loaded with indulgent cream and garlic. Click here to view recipe
Finish your savoury pancakes with a perfectly poached egg, like in these Spring Onion Pancakes. Click here to view recipe
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks