Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- natural remedies for rosacea
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- 10 Things to Look Out For in our July issue
- Vegan? Just Ask!
- Our Favourite Gluten-free Products for Coeliac Awareness Week
- 13 simple ways to make your dinner party amazing!
- Easy Recipes That You’ll Want to Make Every Week
- Best Veggie Recipes of 2015
- 10 things to look out for in our October issue
- Mother Earth
- WATCH! TESS WARD’S SEARED CAULIFLOWER STEAK RECIPE
- View all
7 Winter Beauty Wonders to Invest in Now
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
When the winter air hits, you can be sure that your lips will chap quicker than you can say 'Arctic blast'. So, what could be better than a soothing balm that still makes your pout pop with a shimmering sheen? Step on up, Axiology. This 'Intrinsic' shade is ideal for those moments when you need to take care of your lips, but still want to put your best face forward!
Hot on the heels of the CBD oil and hemp trend, this facial oil is packed with botanical extracts and hemp seed oil to hydrate and nourish dry skin – a common winter beauty complaint. With plenty of minerals, fatty acids, plus vitamins A, D and E, hemp seed oil is ideal for protecting skin from free radical damage and nourishing it to leave you silky-smooth all season long.
Forget chapped, dry winter skin with Handmade Naturals Super Hydrating Face Cream. This moisturising lotion has a rich formulation, but is still easily absorbed. As we'd expect from this leading 100% natural artisan brand, all the ingredients are quality-monitored, and conform with their Vegan Society registration.
Say hello to your newest winter hero product! This healing vegan salve soothes any chapping and soreness stemming from dry skin; whether you need it for your hands, lips or feet. It's a non-petroleum product, with vitamin E and German chamomile – get the word out to any mums in need of relief – this clean-beauty buy is even safe to use during breastfeeding.
Lock in moisture and protect your skin against the elements with this potent facial oil from Sister & Co. It's packed with antioxidants to improve skin tone, minimise the appearance of fine lines and hydrate skin. Treat your face to Amazonian cacay seed oil and organic rosehip seed oil for plenty of vitamin E and fatty acids, and get ready to glow!
If you're looking for a vegan day cream which protects against pollution, then search no more. Lavera has created an innovative anti-pollution complex high in antioxidants, to shield the skin from environmental factors. The formula is also light, silky and fast-absorbing, so you can revel in supple skin for hours on end.
For home hair dyes without all the nasties, Tints of Nature has you covered. Its range is made with 75% certified organic ingredients, which gently nourish and care for your hair. The dyes are also vegan-friendly, and leave out harsh ingredients like ammonia, without scrimping on the pigment! There's a colour for everyone – so have a browse and choose your new winter shade.
More from Vegetarian blog
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks
We can't wait to visit!