Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- LUCY SIEGLE’S 5 EASY ECO HACKS
- Indespensible tips for cooking shallots
- 10 Things to Look Out For in Our January Issue
- A-Z of Newby Teas
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- 10 things to look out for in our May issue
- 10% off your first order from GIVE Kitchen!
- 10 Vegetarian Christmas Recipes That Aren’t Nut Roast
- Our Favourite Gluten-free Products for Coeliac Awareness Week
- natural remedies for rosacea
- 8 Easy Ways To Make Your Skin Glow!
- View all
16 Easy Veggie Dinners In Under 30 Minutes
Stuck for time? We've got you covered
Rachel Khoo says breakfast, we say breakfast-for-dinner, our new, favourite and most important meal of the day.
An easy and delicious pasta you needn't feel guilty about...
Spiraliser, meet sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes, meet spiraliser.
This tasty soup is bound to fill you up.
Omelettes. The original fast food.
Easy veggie burgers from scratch – what more could you want?
When a salad's this hearty and delicious, we don't mind having it for dinner.
The addition of crispy onions to this macaroni cheese takes this dish from standard to sensational.
Bung some salad on the plate and voilà... dinner is served!
All the flavour, none of the fuss.
This dinner is on the table in under 20 minutes.
If you haven't tried roasted cauliflower, you have to – it's a revelation!
Thanks to the readymade pastry and couscous, this posh dinner takes nowhere near as long as it looks it takes.
Just four ingredients is all you'll need for these delicious pizzas.
Switch the barbecue for a smoking hot griddle pan and these stuffed peppers are good to go.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks