Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 3 Top Tips For Starting A Cruelty-Free Business
- World Plant Milk Day
- 7 Times Tesco’s Recipes Totally Nailed It for Vegetarians
- 10 Things to Look Out For in Our January Issue
- 5 Recipes To Try This Pancake Day
- The Best Low-Fat Hairy Biker Recipes
- Fairtrade Fortnight
- 5 health boosting smoothie ingredients
- World Pasta Day
- Vegan? Just Ask!
- 12 Things You’ll Only Understand if You Love Nut Butter
- View all
4 SUPER SALADS AND 3 OF THE BEST DRESSINGS
Scrap five-a-day – contribute towards your 10-a-day with these mouth-watering flavour combos packed with fruit, veg and legumes.
Enjoy a zing of bright earthy beets with this tasty light meal.
Pair juicy nectarines with the subtle flavour of feta for a sumptuous dish.
Mix up one of these beauties for a satisfying lunch on-the-go.
Bring flavours of North Africa to the table with this spicy salad.
The Groovy Food Company Organic Omega Cool Oil, £6.49
This delicious organic cool oil is made from a blend of flax, hemp and pumpkin seed oils, and oil of evening primrose. Sounds intriguing, right? It's fantastically versatile – use it to create the dressing featured above in the Moroccan Roasted Sweet Potato and Carrot Salad recipe.
Clearspring Organic Balsamic Vinegar, £3.95
Add a satisfying tang to your salads with this zingy balsamic vinegar from Clearspring. With a sweet and sour taste, this vinegar adds depth to any dish. Plus, it's vegan, fat-free and very low in salt, with just 0.05g per 100ml!
Lucy's Low Sugar Raspberry Dressing, £3.99 The gorgeous packaging reveals a delicious vinaigrette packed with real raspberries and extra virgin rapeseed oil. Why not add it to avocados, quinoa and green salads for a real kick of flavour? Not only is the dressing low in sugar, it is also gluten- and dairy-free.
More from Vegetarian blog
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
Looking for some new dishes to inspire your Veganuary journey? We've got you covered! Try one of these delicious recommendations, and don't forget to share your efforts with us using the hashtag #VeggieReaderRecipe on social media!
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
It has emerged that banned chemicals make up many of our children’s plastic toys