Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- California Walnut, Spinach and Feta Baklava
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Sicilian Lentil Pasta
- Brilliantly British Apple and Walnut Cakes
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Spicy Quorn Curry with Potatoes & Peas
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- The Only Ratatouille Recipes You’ll Need!
- 3 Easy Steps to Silky-Smooth Skin
- 5 Delizioso Meals Using Cirio Passata!
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- Best Veggie Recipes of 2015
- 10 must-cook Christmas recipes for vegetarians
- Mother Earth
- 6 Natural Ingredients to Know Now
- 10 Things to Look Out For in our July issue
- 10 things to look out for in our March issue!
- VEGANUARY CHALLENGE WEEK TWO
- View all
4 SUPER SALADS AND 3 OF THE BEST DRESSINGS
Scrap five-a-day – contribute towards your 10-a-day with these mouth-watering flavour combos packed with fruit, veg and legumes.
Enjoy a zing of bright earthy beets with this tasty light meal.
Pair juicy nectarines with the subtle flavour of feta for a sumptuous dish.
Mix up one of these beauties for a satisfying lunch on-the-go.
Bring flavours of North Africa to the table with this spicy salad.
The Groovy Food Company Organic Omega Cool Oil, £6.49
This delicious organic cool oil is made from a blend of flax, hemp and pumpkin seed oils, and oil of evening primrose. Sounds intriguing, right? It's fantastically versatile – use it to create the dressing featured above in the Moroccan Roasted Sweet Potato and Carrot Salad recipe.
Clearspring Organic Balsamic Vinegar, £3.95
Add a satisfying tang to your salads with this zingy balsamic vinegar from Clearspring. With a sweet and sour taste, this vinegar adds depth to any dish. Plus, it's vegan, fat-free and very low in salt, with just 0.05g per 100ml!
Lucy's Low Sugar Raspberry Dressing, £3.99 The gorgeous packaging reveals a delicious vinaigrette packed with real raspberries and extra virgin rapeseed oil. Why not add it to avocados, quinoa and green salads for a real kick of flavour? Not only is the dressing low in sugar, it is also gluten- and dairy-free.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks