Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Lucy Watson’s Vegan Diet Diary
- 8 Recipes That Use Coconut Oil Like A Boss
- Keep The Kids Busy With This Step-By-Step Guide To A DIY Hiding Space
- 7 Gnocchi Recipes You’ll Cook Time and Time Again
- 6 Ways With… Rainbow Chard
- Sara Cox’s top reasons to choose organic
- 6 Fun Ways With Fresh Produce
- Warning For UK Shoppers Over Toxic Toys
- 5 tips for cooking mouth-watering beetroot
- 7 Delicious, Speedy Ways with Tenderstem
- Your Week’s Dinners Sorted.
- View all
The Melissa Hemsley Tabasco Recipe We’re Loving!
Discover a vibrant, delicious soup and Melissa's top tips for eating well this winter...
By adding Tabasco Green Sauce at the start of recipes, the rest of ingredients take on its flavour.
Beans and chickpeas are cheap and cheerful, and can be roasted to make a great snack when hunger strikes! Simply bake them in a tray in the oven with oil, salt, pepper and Tabasco Green Sauce until crispy on the outside, then leave them to cool. Enjoy on their own, or sprinkle them over salads and soups.
Nutritious kale, spinach, spring greens and cabbage are in season early in the year, so make sure to use these ingredients in soups. Tabasco Green Sauce goes perfectly with all things green, so use it generously for extra flavour and vibrancy! Check out the Crispy Butter Bean and Spinach Soup for some tasty inspiration.
Bulk it out with store cupboard and pantry staples like chickpeas; they make the avocado go twice as far (this is a great money saving tip!). Add peas and Tabasco Green Sauce to pack in more colour and flavour.
If you're short of time but want to brighten up your salad, a quick dressing can make all the difference. Mix Tabasco Green Sauce with olive oil and the juice and zest of one lime or lemon, and season to taste – it’ll take you less than two minutes to make!
More from Vegetarian blog
Get familiar with these three types of beauty wonders from Lush, and enjoy being part of the 'Naked' revolution sweeping skincare!
It's the wellness wonder hot on every beauty editor's lips – but what is Ayurveda, and how can you get involved in this trending tradition? We explore how this ancient practice applies to skincare – and you might just learn something about your own needs, too!
The festive period can still be magical without the waste and expense to the planet – Anna Blewett finds out how you can make simple swaps this season
Jetting off somewhere soon? Don't forget these essential buys to make your trip even better!
At Veggie HQ, we're always looking for ways to make our lives more eco-friendly for the good of the planet, and one way we are trying to achieve this is through creating our own capsule wardrobes. But what does it involve, and how difficult is it? Deputy Editor, Sian Bunney investigates...