Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- Smashed Avocado and Lime Toasts
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 7 Things to Look Out For in the March Issue
- It’s Sustainable Fashion Month, let’s talk all things fashion…
- 10 things to look out for in our 100th issue!
- 21 Ways to Eat Healthily on a Budget
- 13 simple ways to make your dinner party amazing!
- The Best of Veganuary
- The Melissa Hemsley Tabasco Recipe We’re Loving!
- 5 tips for cooking mouth-watering beetroot
- 10 things to look out for in our May issue
- 4 RECIPES FOR UK COFFEE WEEK
- 5 Seasonal Abel And Cole Recipes To Try This Month
- View all
Our Favourite Vegan Recipes for Christmas
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
For vegetarians and vegans alike, this delicious recipe from Linwoods in partnership with Nadia's Healthy Kitchen will not only wow your guests this festive season, but also give them a nutritional boost!
Going for a plant-based Christmas feast this year? This vegan recipe from Tesco's Vegmas feast with BOSH is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
To keep this vegan, make sure that you choose vegan-friendly bottles of champagne and gin!
This stunning vegan pavlova is made using aquafaba (the water that chickpeas are cooked in), topped with sweet berries. Recipe from Leah Vanderveldt's The New Nourishing.
Creamy mushrooms and leeks encased in a crispy, golden pie crust. Delicious, filling and a great choice to serve to both vegans and non-vegans! Recipe taken from Aimee Ryan for Wallflower Kitchen. Copyright: The Vegan Society, 2018.
The delicious, sweet candied fruits elevate this pavlova to the ultimate vegan festive dessert!
This fragrant Thai curry is chock full of flavour and contains three of your 5-a-day; perfect for when you need that extra boost of warmth and goodness during the colder months.
More from Vegetarian blog
The sun might be a hazy memory, but you'll glow your way through the greyest of days with these seasonal saviours...
Bio-D is the latest organisation out of 250 which have signed up to The New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
These ethical, cruelty-free beauty buys are sure to impress this Christmas!
Last-minute food shopping? Don't panic – we've got you covered with these veggie highlights...
Outraged by the ban on Iceland's palm oil Christmas ad? Switch up your food shop with these ethical picks