Warm Radish, Halloumi and Tomato Salad
Ready in: 15 to 30 mins
Ingredients:100g new potatoes, sliced
75g mixed radishes, halved
50g cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 tbsp olive oil
100g vegetarian halloumi, sliced
[hd]For the dressing[/hd]
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
small bunch of dill, chopped
salt and pepper
- Place the new potatoes in a medium sized pan, cover with cold water, and lightly salt. Bring to the boil, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the olive oil and vinegar, then add the Dijon mustard and dill.
- Add the new potatoes, radishes and cherry tomatoes to the dressing, mix and season well.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sized non-stick frying pan and cook the halloumi on both sides for 1 minute until golden brown.
- Add the halloumi to the salad and mix gently, then divide between 4 plates and serve.