Clean Eating Alice’s Courgetti with Buttery Fried Eggs, Feta & Pesto
Ingredients:2 free-range eggs 250g courgette, spiralized 100g vine tomatoes 40g feta cheese 1 tbsp pesto 1 tbsp Udos choice oil blend 1/2 tsp butter salt and pepper
- Begin by assembling your courgetti in your dish, and then turn on your grill to preheat.
- Place your vine tomatoes onto a tray and under the grill to cook for around 5-7 minutes or until soft.
- Roughly chop your feta and mix your oil blend with your pesto, then season with a little salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat your butter and then break both eggs into the pan to fry your eggs.
- Once your eggs are cooked, assemble on top of your courgetti, and then crumble over your feta cheese, add your tomatoes, and then finally drizzle over your pesto dressing.