- Healthy vegetarian recipes
- Vegetarian main course recipes
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetable soup
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Cupcake recipes
- Healthy snacks
- Tofu recipes
- Quorn recipes
- Vegetarian lentil recipes
- Veggie burger recipes
- Vegetarian pasta recipes
- Vegetarian salad recipes
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Why You Should Prepare Your Nuts and Seeds
- 6 of the Best Mood-Boosting Foods
- 10 Vegetarian Christmas Recipes That Aren’t Nut Roast
- Keep The Kids Busy With This Step-By-Step Guide To A DIY Hiding Space
- Bill’s top tips to celebrate the autumn harvest
- The Only Snacks You’ll Need For The Opening Ceremony
- Go Nuts for Coconuts! Here are our 6 Favourite Coconut Recipes
- Four Ways to Make the Most of Your Favourite Coffee
- 10 things to look out for in our October issue
- 12 vegetarian hacks that are borderline genius
- Secrets of a Chef: How to think like a professional
- View all
- Frozen Banoffee Parfait
- Raspberry Ripple Digestive Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mango and Pineapple Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ripple Ice Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- Jazz Apple, Mint and Chilli Ice Cream
- Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream
- Berry Ripple Ice Cream
- Banoffee Pie Ice Cream
- Berrylicious Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream Baked Alaska
- View All >
- Strawberry Pavlova
- Strawberry Shortbreads
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- Strawberry Jam Sandwich Breakfast Bars
- Strawberry Gin
- Strawberry and Vanilla Brown Sugar Toasted Brioche Sandwich
- Strawberry Bread and Butter Pudding
- Strawberry Dream Daiquiri
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie with Lime
- View All >
10 things to look out for in our April issue
Spring has officially sprung and we have a beautiful issue for you jam-packed with Easter bakes, healing holidays and calming cuppas – enjoy!
From Hollywood screen siren to founder of a billion-dollar business, there’s no stopping this natural beauty. Alba reveals the secrets to juggling a successful career and home life, plus why a good smoothie, some hot yoga and a handful of popcorn keeps her on the straight and narrow. Find the full interview on page six.
This month’s cover star comes from Niomi Smart’s book Eat Smart brings together two spring colours in the picture-perfect blend of sweet raspberry and tart lemon. Get ready to wow your friends with this raw, vegan showstopper! Find the recipe on page 13. Plus, Niomi shares her natural beauty routine with us on page 69.
We’ve added an Ethical Style supplement free with this month’s issue where we shine the spotlight on the environmentally conscious brands to buy into this spring with some great discounts, too. Plus, we’re pleased to announce the launch of our very first Ethical Style Awards!
Filling your home with the scent of homemade bread is a well-known trick for instant domesticated smugness! Bring your family and friends around the kitchen table with three delicious bakes from Rachel Allen including her three-seed pumpernickel and cinnamon bun cluster. Find the recipes on page 18.
We’ve been chatting to Olivia Wollenberg, founder of Livia’s Kitchen, to find out what she’ll be making to satisfy her sweet tooth this Easter. Find the full interview and recipe on page 44.
We all know that Mary Berry is the queen of baking and she’s back again, just in time to help you bake an Easter showstopper. Find the recipes on page 31.
This month we’ve been talking overnight oats, nut butter and fajita Fridays with The Mindful Chef duo, Myles Hopper and Giles Humphries. Find the full interview on page 75.
Ready to experience just how wonderful your body can really feel? Join Veggie, as we embark on a tour of the best health retreats, that’ll leave your body and mind nourished, refreshed and revitalised. Find our retreat recommendations on page 83.
We’ve treated you to a step-by-step guide to handcraft your own Easter eggs – plus, they’re vegan too, so perfect for the whole family. Find the recipe on page 90.
Vote for your favourite vegetarian brands in the Veggie Awards, and you’ll be entered into our incredible £6,500 prize draw, which includes a juice cleanse retreat for two, one of 20 pairs of tickets to VeggieWorld and vouchers to spend at LEON, Beaumont Organic and Lakeland!
Plus, enter this month’s giveaways for a chance to win a selection of fabulous prizes from ethical style goodies to a spa break at Ragdale Hall... vegetarianrecipesmag.com/giveaways
More from Vegetarian blog
Are you ready to become a plant-based chef? Read on...
It’s the delicious, nutritious and versatile ingredients that never fail to comfort us; from slippery spring spaghetti to autumn bowls of bubbling mac’n’cheese, we love pasta in all its guises! With more than 600 pasta shapes produced worldwide, there’s no end of possibilities to create in the kitchen. Here’s our top ingredients to have on stand-by for a speedy supper...
International Coffee Day (October 1st) will once again shine a light on one of the world’s largest export. It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee...
Ever run out of ideas for your allotment glut? We asked greengrocer Bill Collison, founder of Bill’s restaurants, to share his top tips for gathering and cooking his favourite autumn ingredients...