Turmeric Grilled Paneer, Pepper and Herby Yoghurt Rye Bread
Ingredients:4 tbsp. natural yoghurt
½ tsp turmeric
¼ tsp ground coriander
¼ tsp ground cumin
pinch chilli powder
1 clove garlic, grated
juice ½ lime
100g paneer, cut into 1cm cubes
1 red pepper, sliced
pinch dried mint
4 multigrain rye breads
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Mix two tablespoons of yoghurt with the turmeric, coriander, cumin, chilli powder and lime juice in a bowl. Season to taste. Add the paneer cubes and pepper slices and mix well. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the remaining tablespoon of yoghurt with the dried mint and season.
- Spread the paneer and peppers on a baking tray and grill for 10-15 minutes, turning halfway through, until the paneer is golden and the edges of the pepper have charred.
- Top the crunchy rye breads with most of the herby yoghurt then the paneer and peppers followed by a drizzle of yoghurt.