Ready in: 30 to 60 mins
Ingredients:400g canned chopped tomatoes
150ml tomato juice
50g tomato purée
1 large red onion, finely chopped
half tsp ground cumin
half tsp dried or frozen oregano
2 mild green chillies, seeded and finely chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
pinch unrefined sugar
2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
150g Linda McCartney vegetarian mince
150g mature veggie cheddar, grated
4 soft corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. To make the tomato sauce, place the chopped tomatoes, tomato juice and purée in a medium saucepan. Add half of the red onion, plus the cumin, oregano, chillies, lemon juice, sugar and coriander.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Heat the oil in a small frying pan and sauté the mince for a few minutes until lightly browned. Keep to one side.
- Spread 4-6 tbsp of the tomato sauce into the base of an oblong, ovenproof dish. Spread one of the tortillas with 2 tbsp sauce, sprinkle with cheese, top with 1/4 of the mince and sprinkle with chopped red onion (but reserve some cheese and onion for garnishing).
- Roll up into a tube. Place in the dish on top of the sauce, seam-side down. Repeat with the other tortillas and spoon over the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the reserved cheese and the chopped onion.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown.