Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip
These sweet potato fries are perfect Friday night fodder
Ingredients:4 large sweet potatoes, peeled 50ml veg oil For the roasted garlic dipping sauce: 4 tbsp Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 2 smoked garlic cloves, crushed 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Cut the potatoes into thin chips, toss them in oil and leave them to one side.
- Separately, pour a small amount of oil into a roasting tray and heat in the tray in the oven for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the sweet potato chips into the hot oil-roasting tray and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Carefully toss them together every 10 minutes to keep them even.
- Drain on kitchen paper over a tray for five minutes.
- Serve with Hellmann’s Mayonnaise dipping sauce.