Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP & SEEDY CARROT MUFFINS
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 10 things to look out for in our March issue!
- 10 things to look out for in our October issue
- 4 essential tips for growing your best-ever tomatoes
- natural remedies for rosacea
- How to make your best ever spice blend
- 21 Ways to Eat Healthily on a Budget
- UK’s First Plastic-Free Supermarket Opens In London
- The easiest way to make more of Thyme
- 4 SUPER SALADS AND 3 OF THE BEST DRESSINGS
- Become a vegan natural chef with CNM
- 7 Times Tesco’s Recipes Totally Nailed It for Vegetarians
- View all
WIN A LUXURY STAY FOR TWO!
Enter for your chance to win the holiday of a lifetime!
Imagine sunny skies, sparkling clear waters, golden sand between your toes and scorching sun rays on your face, while you sip on a fruity cocktail with a good book on the side. Does that seem like a world away? It might not be, if you’re lucky enough to win this month’s bumper competition! We’ve teamed up with Rotana Hotels & Resorts to offer one reader and their guest the chance to win a luxurious five-night stay for two at the Salalah Rotana Resort in Oman, worth over £2,300!
Overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean, the five-star resort is the perfect tranquil setting for you to relax and unwind. You’ll stay in a classic room, waking up to spectacular views before enjoying a morning coffee on your very own private terrace. You’ll be well catered for, with vegetarian options aplenty in your complimentary breakfast and dinner at the Saffron Restaurant. You’ll spend your days worshipping the sun on the resort’s private sandy beach, but as part of the prize you can also enjoy a couple’s spa massage at the on-site Zen the Spa. It’s the perfect way to end a day spent lazing around and exploring. This amazing break is the ultimate self-care treat, and you’ll leave feeling fresh and ready to take on the world anew. Explore the resort and find out more at rotana.com
Terms and Conditions
1. One winner will receive a five night stay for two at Salalah Rotana Resort staying in a classic room on a half board basis at Saffron restaurant, as well as a couple’s spa massage.
2. Private airport transfers from Salalah Airport in Oman will form part of the prize; this will be arranged by the hotel when travel dates are confirmed with prize winners.
3. The prize has a 12 month redemption period from the day that the winner is notified.
4. Extension of validity is not permitted.
5. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
6. The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
7. There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
8. Travel is not permitted over Eid, any public holidays in the UK and UAE, and during Christmas and Easter holidays. The prize and its components are subject to availability.
9. Prize excludes flights and meals, drinks and excursions other than those stated.
10. Winners are responsible for ensuring they have valid passport with at least six months validity, travel insurance and correct visas where necessary