Cruelty Free Beauty
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Sri Lankan Style Curried Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Christmas Lentil, Pistachio and Cranberry Loaf
- Mushroom Wellington
- Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Almande Apricot Flip
- Mushroom Pho
- California Walnut and Mushroom Burgers with Cucumber and Walnut Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FLATBREADS
- CAULIFLOWER BREAD
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- 19 Summer Desserts Perfect For Vegetarians
- 12 Things You’ll Only Understand if You Love Nut Butter
- 5 Recipes To Try This Pancake Day
- Sign of the times: Áine Carlin on Fashion Revolution Week
- 5 essential tips for cooking with asparagus
- Watch! Deliciously Ella’s Salted Maca Fudge Recipe
- It’s Sustainable Fashion Month, let’s talk all things fashion…
- 5 health boosting smoothie ingredients
- 5 Seasonal Abel And Cole Recipes To Try This Month
- 8 Sizzling Summer Dresses
- Best Veggie Recipes of 2015
- View all
Our Favourite Vegan Recipes for Christmas
We take our pick of the best vegan recipes to wow this Christmas!
For vegetarians and vegans alike, this delicious recipe from Linwoods in partnership with Nadia's Healthy Kitchen will not only wow your guests this festive season, but also give them a nutritional boost!
Going for a plant-based Christmas feast this year? This vegan recipe from Tesco's Vegmas feast with BOSH is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
To keep this vegan, make sure that you choose vegan-friendly bottles of champagne and gin!
This stunning vegan pavlova is made using aquafaba (the water that chickpeas are cooked in), topped with sweet berries. Recipe from Leah Vanderveldt's The New Nourishing.
Creamy mushrooms and leeks encased in a crispy, golden pie crust. Delicious, filling and a great choice to serve to both vegans and non-vegans! Recipe taken from Aimee Ryan for Wallflower Kitchen. Copyright: The Vegan Society, 2018.
The delicious, sweet candied fruits elevate this pavlova to the ultimate vegan festive dessert!
This fragrant Thai curry is chock full of flavour and contains three of your 5-a-day; perfect for when you need that extra boost of warmth and goodness during the colder months.
More from Vegetarian blog
Take a one-way ticket to chocolate heaven with these delicious recipes
Delicious plant-based delicacies to enjoy in honour of the Great British Bake Off's first Vegan Week
This Recycle Week, buff up with Lucy's top tips for living a more sustainable life – you can read her full article in our October 2018 issue, on sale now!
Put a tasty spin on your leftovers with these innovative recipes
With big brands like Reebok and Stella McCartney launching vegan footwear at the moment, it's time to step up your ethical shoe game