Cruelty Free Beauty
- The Best Vegan Mascaras Available In The UK: Reviewed
- Sadie Frost’s Beauty Secrets
- The Vegan Manicure You Need to Know About
- 3 must-try vegan launches from Lush’s Naked range!
- The 2019 Beauty Buzzword You Need to Know…
- 5 Vegan Tinted Moisturisers to Get Your Glow Back
- 3 LUXURIOUS BODY SHOP LAUNCHES FOR VEGANUARY
- The Top 6 Vegan Lipsticks
- 6 vegan nail varnishes for instant glamour
- View all
- 5 Easy Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly For Earth Day On 22nd April
- 6 Steps To Your Best Ever Zero-Waste Christmas
- 8 Eco-Friendly Travel Must-Haves
- How To Create The Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- View all
- Miguel Barclay’s Sweetcorn & Courgette Fritters
- Sticky Spiced Buns
- Mediterranean Avocado Hummus with Pitta Bread Crisps
- Almond, Turmeric and Kale Miso Ramen
- Easy Thai Mushroom Zoodle Soup
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE & HAZELNUT QUINOA PORRIDGE
- Roasted Squash Macaroni
- SuperGreen Seeded Energy Bars
- Valentine’s Breakfast Bowl
- Ken Hom’s Vegan-friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
- Love’s Vegan Chocolate Pot
- View all
- Spinach and ricotta quiche vegetarian recipe
- Cheats mushroom and spinach lasagne vegetarian recipe
- Lentil bolognese vegetarian recipe
- Creamy mushroom stroganoff vegetarian recipe
- Malaysian Rendang curry vegetarian recipe
- Feta, Butternut Squash, Caramelised Onion and Cashew Nut Wellingtons
- Our Favourite Gluten-free Products for Coeliac Awareness Week
- 8 Easy Ways To Make Your Skin Glow!
- The easiest way to make more of tarragon
- 6 Palm-Free Products To Try
- 10% off your first order from GIVE Kitchen!
- 10 Things to Look Out For in Our January Issue
- The 5 best recipes for Tenderstem
- Mother Earth
- 6 AFFORDABLE BEAUTY BUYS TO FILL YOUR STOCKING
- 19 Easy Vegetarian Packed Lunch Ideas
- 5 Food Pairings To Supercharge Your Health
- View all
8 Sizzling Summer Dresses
Flaunt your way through balmy, heady days with our pick of the best ethical dresses this season
Stripes never go out of fashion, and we’re huge fans of this chic ensemble, complete with a faux leather belt. You’ll certainly stand out from the crowd, whatever the occasion.
Making a fashion statement doesn’t mean compromising on ethical standards. This gorgeous maxi dress is made from recycled plastic bottles. We’re in love with the gorgeous botanical print and cut of this gown!
Available in Sherbet, Pink or Mango Orange, this was a hit in our recent instagram takeover with Nomads Clothing. A flutter of bright colour emerges through the blue base to give a boho feel to this pretty dress.
Black doesn’t have to be reserved for your winter wardrobe: combine this with bright sandals and a pair of sunglasses and you’ll be good to go.
Made from 100% organic cotton, this dress is an all-round hit: it’s comfy, ethical and looks great. Channel a nautical vibe and pair with navy accessories for bonus summer style points.
With its stunning print and super-soft bamboo fabric, the Koro Maxi Dress is your ticket to effortless chic this summer. We love the pale lavender hue, it’s bang on trend.
Every summer wardrobe needs a jersey dress, and the beauty of white is that it goes with anything. We especially love the elegant waist tie!
Slip on this classic summer dress for an instant hourglass figure. Pair with a bold necklace and wood-effect wedges for a staple look.
More from Vegetarian blog
Frying pans at the ready people, it's time to flip some pancakes...
If you don't eat meat, you develop a few habits and skills that meat eaters will never really understand...
If you've been appointed the resident Christmas dinner cook and you're starting to get the jitters about planning something exciting and flavoursome for a non-meat eating guest, here's our pick of the best festive feasts.
Want to make your meat-free life easier? Check out these shortcuts to delicious food