These stunning Moroccan-inspired falafel burgers are perfect for the whole family.
Ingredients:2 garlic cloves 1x400g can of chickpeas 1x400g can of kidney beans 1x400g can of mixed beans 2 spring onions, chopped 2 tbsp of Moroccan seasoning salt and pepper to taste 1 bag of sage and onion stuffing mix 1 can of sweetcorn 1 free-range egg a plate of flour to dust the patties in
To serve:4 sesame bread buns sliced red onion iceberg lettuce salsa
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients to a slightly chunky texture
- Gather a handful of mixture up and pat out to your desired thickness into your hands, coat in the flour and set to one side
- Warm a large frying pan with a tbsp of vegetable oil and start to cook the burgers. Cook for 2 minutes on either side until golden brown
- Warm your bread buns and place the burger inside, top with the crunchy lettuce, onion and salsa
- Serve with some sweet potato fries and mixed salad.